• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 127, what xtal and movement is this?

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Hi all - I bought a really nice 127 from a forum member back in 2018 or 2019. His sales ad has since disappeared but wanted to see if you guys could help me figure this watch out.

Two things made me buy it:
- It has an aftermarket crystal on it that reduces all the warping when viewed from the side, anyone know the common replacement crystals that do this? Maybe the name will jog my memory.
- It has a butter smooth Swiss movement in it (see pics).

Whats a reasonable price for it? I want to post FS because I haven’t worn it in years. Thanks for the help, all

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Sorry, I know these pics are tagged like a sales ad, but my intentions are not to sell on this thread. Will post another thread once I find out more about it.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
WSO crystal is one of the good one for 127.
Your watch has a stock ETA 6497.
Do you know the maker of your watch?

Yorgos

Mechanical Invasion
Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
Looks like old vsf, new xf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yorgos

Mechanical Invasion
Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
Nope, sorry.
Definitely NOT a new xf.

f74f3e578fdbee39f48bd88676f41647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello!

From these photos it is difficult to determine what kind of watch factory, all fast signs are usually on movt., and it is replaced, so further photos are needed at right angles of the profile and dial to reveal the specifics of the form and processing, which, by the way, is not easy. The case number on the CB is not 1117/1950?I don't know if this is specific to the lighting, but the lume looks like the old versions, however, in the case of a sale, it seems that this may not significantly affect the price.

Any PAM127 cost ~$350-400, and in your case, there is an updated crystal and swiss movt., with probably no running parts. It usually sells for ~$500, in my opinion, and then, depending on the specific specification of the case, the dial and the personal preferences of the seller, at his price of demand.

In any case - good luck to you!

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Hello!

From these photos it is difficult to determine what kind of watch factory, all fast signs are usually on movt., and it is replaced, so further photos are needed at right angles of the profile and dial to reveal the specifics of the form and processing, which, by the way, is not easy. The case number on the CB is not 1117/1950?I don't know if this is specific to the lighting, but the lume looks like the old versions, however, in the case of a sale, it seems that this may not significantly affect the price.

Any PAM127 cost ~$350-400, and in your case, there is an updated crystal and swiss movt., with probably no running parts. It usually sells for ~$500, in my opinion, and then, depending on the specific specification of the case, the dial and the personal preferences of the seller, at his price of demand.

In any case - good luck to you!

Thanks KOT

Added some additional photos below to see if that helps. The caseback is E1152/1950.

What do you mean by “ with probably no running parts”? The watch runs just fine.

Glad you said ~$500 because that’s what I paid for it years ago.

Thanks again.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Looks like an early noob to me. Also an older WSO xtal, which is nice because their quality on the 127 xtal has dropped in the last few years.

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Looks like an early noob to me. Also an older WSO xtal, which is nice because their quality on the 127 xtal has dropped in the last few years.

I do believe it’s a Noob. The name “wso” for the xtal doesn’t ring a bell, but can confirm this crystal is really nice.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I do believe it’s a Noob. The name “wso” for the xtal doesn’t ring a bell, but can confirm this crystal is really nice.

WSO is for whole sale ourlet who sell watch parts on the internet.