• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 915 QC PICS

79watchdad

Banned
Supporter
7/2/22
usa
Hey guys just received this pics from andrew.

What do you guys think ? is it Green light ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

79watchdad

Banned
Supporter
7/2/22
usa
Pictures removed by Satff. Please read QC rules.

strap is definitely going to the trash!

Last edited by a moderator:

79watchdad

Banned
Supporter
7/2/22
usa
guys - I just wanted to you guys opinion. some of you are experts and can’t tell the flaws right away- it looks good to me !

mike

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
guys - I just wanted to you guys opinion. some of you are experts and can’t tell the flaws right away- it looks good to me !

mike

Go check out the rules on QC photos and then you will see why we did this.

Reactions: JayBee0815

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hey guys just received this pics from andrew.

What do you guys think ? is it Green light ?

Pictures removed by Staff

You have to read the threads of these models yourself, look at all the available TD photos, and come to your own conclusion based on the opinions that are already on the forum (and if in doubt about a particular element, ask a question in the discussion thread of the model), and understand what are the shortcomings There is a specific model, a specific factory.

Next, you get your QC and just see if this watch matches what you read about and what you want.

Check them yourself for some items that could be described as defective. This can be done on your own.
If you do not see any problems, then everything is fine for you personally. If you see them when you get the watch, it's a learning element, everyone goes through it, but on their own.

Finally, you must know the rules of the forum, otherwise you run the risk of stumbling on bad jokes, or even rudeness.

If you have specific questions about a particular item, you can ask them, but no one will check your QC for you.