• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When normal "vintage" is not enough for you anymore - (Review Natas78 Deepsea Vintage PAM)

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
Up to now in the year 2022, the PAM rep market is in a boring constitution. There are hardly any new releases to be seen on the horizon. Many VSF PAM's are not produced anymore and it feels like as if TTF is producing only 1 PAM with 100 slightly different modifications (sorry, for my noob view on this :D)

So, Natas78 has always some special creations of his own to offer and this time it was somethting extra extra special! When normal vintage is too "new" for you, then you have to have a look into this:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...d-custom-build

The watch just arrived today - as usualy very well packed. I don't ever remember to have seen a 42mm Submersible modification by Natas78. It's not my most favourite PAM size, but I started my collection with these ones:

zHKXgj.jpg

But this "deepsea find" is more than just a space filler in my box. The vintage style is just crazy color changing from every angle. Definitely not a "daily" but for special occasions or jaw dropper visit at your boss' dinner, when he is showing off his Rolex.

I love the GMT movement (it's not the Super Clone P900 movement used by VSF). Natas78 used a Seagull ST25 GMT movement (never heard of, but I told you already I am a noob) - and it's pretty convenient to change the date directly and not only by "jumping hours".

Some parts (insert, swan neck) are a little bit hard to move which is owed to the (vintage)coloring ;) No issue at all - just want to mention it. But HEY(!) this is not a bug, it's a feature when you want a "vintage" watch! :D

As I said, this will not be my daily, but I am definitely happy for this catch. Awesome work!

And here some of my impressions:

zHKwPI.jpg

zHKvEb.jpg

zHKuti.jpg

zHKseX.jpg

zHK4Sc.jpg

zHKN15.jpg

zHKR4F.jpg

zHKEHp.jpg

zHKfgt.jpg

zHKGo2.jpg

Cheers mate!

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Original to say the least, very cool.

Reminds me of copper pipes aged over decades (or like something you would see in a buried treasure in a sunken ship) so very original.

Well wear Sir, tis a beauty:thumbsup:

Reactions: weathermanGTS

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
So much verdigris on that watches face, nice and surely eye catching though not for all. Congratulation on a piece worth owning in a well rounded collection :)

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Very cool! Have you looked into a vintage or distressed strap to match the case?