• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A PAMily Affair...

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Indeed, only ever test on initial receipt of the watch then never use the function, will only ever run again if I'm selling a watch to ensure all is working...

instability of movement ?
I have a number of A7750 chronos. I do use the chrono function occasionally and so far so good with no issues.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Let me answer, even though the question was not addressed to me: rather - a precautionary measure. I haven't seen any complaints about this type of pam chronograph, but theoretically, we must not forget that the 30 minute counter from 12 is moved by an additional gear to 3, which is potentially a weak point. Fortunately, these models do not have a date, which in such cases looks recessed, and therefore, this moment is often forgotten. But from what I've seen in the service of the same 288, even the date disc can be present under the dial, not to mention the extra parts. Therefore, if you intend to run a 24/7 chronograph, then it is better to have a full service.
(Of course, this only applies to rep models with this dial layout, imitating OP.XII without a date, OPXIX or OPXVIII, except PAM213 VSF)