• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pictured Review of fabulous BELKIN12 Builds (Silvester Stallone)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I bought a watch from user Belkin12 a few weeks ago. I already knew his work from a dial he made for me a few months ago.
I simply let the pictures speak, it is simply underrated what I could say about it. I am madly enthusiastic about his work and can recommend everyone to go for it,
should he have the possibility to get a BELKIN12 watch.
All the best my friend, we think about you all every day!

Slava Ukraini!

PS: First few pictures are from him, from sales Thread. Others by me.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Congratulations! The blue dial of the 207A is, in my opinion, one of the most interesting PANERAI artifacts, along with the SLOB and the orange 210A.
Given that the factory replicas of this model were not the best and almost completely unavailable, I am glad that Dmitry gives you the opportunity to touch the beauty today. A great choice to make this watch face on his part, and a great decision on your part to buy it.

I am sure that the gen dial has some specifics and differences that are not so easy to convey, but also, not to mention the live gen, even finding a sufficient number of reliable photos in good quality is very difficult.

A couple of clarifications:
- In some photos, the dial looks a little warm white. Is it the specifics of the lighting, or the shade of the dial?
- The second sub dial is not recessed?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
KOT1917

I really appreciate your words. I am proud to call this besuty my own on my wrist.
but since I used to wesr Submariners and Richard Mille watches, I cant answer your quedtions about the dial! However, love this watch:)

Reactions: KOT1917

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Fantastic dial, awesome build, crazy detailed job from Belkin12
If I manage to convince him to make another dial this will surely be one of my future builds

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Thought the birds where talking that he focus mainly on complete builds these days. But you may contact him, maybe you are lucky.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Amazing watch, I have 2 Stallone builds from him on the way, can't wait to get them!
First one landed today, can't stop looking at it
f8a65d030cc7320261b6355d63e30eb6.jpg
e498453eeb4d59baf2133296945a19c1.jpg

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka