• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Corrigia strap question

Murky_Gap_7222

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/21
Hi everyone!

Another noob question since Im a little new to this.

I ordered a strap from Corrigia, a Braveheart A02 and I understand that the colors might not be exactly as it on the images on their site. But is this ok? Want to know what you think before I contact their support.

This is what I thought I ordered:

This is what I got:

I think all the color is wrong even the stiches. Can I try to clean it in anyway? What do you think?

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Well, that is a well known issue with Corrigia, I would suggest you contact them and tell them your problems with the strap. Color of the leather might be up to debate in most cases, but honestly here I think it's a completely different strap, but if the stitch is also completely different you should be able to ask for a new strap or a refund.

Last edited:

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
One more thing, check the papers in the box, the invoice, they once sent somebody else's order, the strap you received looks a bit like their com.sub.in model :)

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Everythings looks fine with the papers I have double checked that. But great, then its not only me!

Thank you for your help, great and quick answer!

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Is it often so that Corrigia send, well what should we say… not the correct colors of their straps? Should I stay away from them in the future? Maybe its sounds harch but Im a little tired of getting the wrong items at the moment. :)

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Is it often so that Corrigia send, well what should we say… not the correct colors of their straps? Should I stay away from them in the future? Maybe its sounds harch but Im a little tired of getting the wrong items at the moment. :)

And I will get back to you about the result! Thank you once again!

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
That's awful. I'd demand a refund if I were you.

It appears that Corrigia run these 50% off sales to get rid of straps that don't clear QC (if they even do QC these days).

Reactions: KOT1917

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
That's awful. I'd demand a refund if I were you.

It appears that Corrigia run these 50% off sales to get rid of straps that don't clear QC (if they even do QC these days).

It's a lotery, I got some that I really like.

Reactions: JayBee0815

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Sent an email to their support. Lets see what they answer. Anyone know how fast they usually get back to you?

Not sure if I like the lottery part of it. :p

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
I already got an answer… that was blazzingly fast answering from their part…! He said that he will send me a new strap in about a week/10 days. He didnt even ask for images of the strap I got. Which is a little strange if they havent read my post here of course. Or they know that it wasnt good…. (Mystery music added)…..

But anyway it seems to be solved which is great! :)

Reactions: KOT1917

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I already got an answer… that was blazzingly fast answering from their part…! He said that he will send me a new strap in about a week/10 days. He didnt even ask for images of the strap I got. Which is a little strange if they havent read my post here of course. Or they know that it wasnt good…. (Mystery music added)…..

But anyway it seems to be solved which is great! :)

they don’t need to read anything here bc they know they are messing up orders. People are complaining about them all the time but they keep sending wrong straps anyway. It’s a big mess.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Similar things happened to many members here - I also got some straps who where different in colour. Then there is the problems, that most of straps are photographed in a moody light and then processed to death with Photohop, so you can get only a hint, how the strap might look in real life. Thats a real pity, cause I love their straps. But they are for sure the first strapmaker, that should send QC-Pics before shipping ;-)

Reactions: donkacper

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
So many better strap makers than corrigia!, if you like the look of their straps but want far better quality, try linvitta legion. Cheaper and far better.
I tried, strap is ok, but took over a month to get it. Then I asked him to let me know what he has in stock, waited 2 weeks for pics, replied that I want to order and now 2 weeks of silence again, so frustrating.....

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Update: they just refunded me the money and asked me to order a new strap from their website. Got mixed feeling about ordering a new strap from them to be honest.
Will probably look else where for a new strap.