• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TTF PAM1157 and PAM1359 New Release Now Available

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
TTF has released their new PAM1157 and PAM1359.

TTF has said to have spent several months to analyse and replicate the details as closely as possible. The overall details and workmanship are nicely made.

Here are some pictures of both watches, and they are now available for purchase.

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
Amazing pieces.

What about movements?

Enviado desde mi POT-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Movement, apparently A7750 with decorative plate P.9010.
Here are the threads that have already been opened on the topic of this model, if you need additional photos or some information from the discussions:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/10412611-pam1157-ttf

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/10410343-pam1359-ttf

Taking this opportunity, I would like to clarify:
- Is it correct to see that the PAM1157 dial does not have a glossy GEN structure?
- Inside PAM1157 also 7750?
- The quick change system works on these two models, what is the difference from the PAM1312 and PAM1314 TTF?

graukater

Horology Curious
6/1/22
That 1157 is looking mighty fine, especially when you consider the flaws on the 1393. Can't wait to see some IRL photos
​​​​​​

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
Movement, apparently A7750 with decorative plate P.9010.

- Inside PAM1157 also 7750?

That means a step back from VSF's moves.
I have several VSFs with P9000 clone movement and they have not given any problems after a lot of use.
IMHO they should try to keep the cloned movement to have watches closer to gen.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
That means a step back from VSF's moves.
I have several VSFs with P9000 clone movement and they have not given any problems after a lot of use.
IMHO they should try to keep the cloned movement to have watches closer to gen.

You are right, the Clone-Movements from VSF are great but unfortunately they are gone with VSF. But when you look at the market for Rolex-Reps there is a light at the of the tunnel. Many thought, that the highly rated SA-4130 clone, that Noob used for their Daytonas, is also gone with Noob. Now we see this Clone produced by the old Noob-Supplier in watches from Clean and (announced) ARF. So maybe there is a chance, that the old Supplier from VSF also sells the P.9000-Clones to other factories in the future? But I must admit, that I have no insight views on this specific case.

But the A7750 dont has to be a bad solution. There a many older Reps from HFac or Noob, that are regarded as First Class and even Super Rep, that use a decorated A7750. And when the watch has a solid caseback you cant even see the difference. If TTF can solve the many other flaws (Dial, Sandwich Cutout, Quick-Change, Case ...) they can manufacture great Reps even with the A7750. But its a long way.

Reactions: mrsullivan

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
You are right, the Clone-Movements from VSF are great but unfortunately they are gone with VSF. But when you look at the market for Rolex-Reps there is a light at the of the tunnel. Many thought, that the highly rated SA-4130 clone, that Noob used for their Daytonas, is also gone with Noob. Now we see this Clone produced by the old Noob-Supplier in watches from Clean and (announced) ARF. So maybe there is a chance, that the old Supplier from VSF also sells the P.9000-Clones to other factories in the future? But I must admit, that I have no insight views on this specific case.

But the A7750 dont has to be a bad solution. There a many older Reps from HFac or Noob, that are regarded as First Class and even Super Rep, that use a decorated A7750. And when the watch has a solid caseback you cant even see the difference. If TTF can solve the many other flaws (Dial, Sandwich Cutout, Quick-Change, Case ...) they can manufacture great Reps even with the A7750. But its a long way.

IMHO the problem is that the watch set is far from the gen because the date change of the 7750 are through the crown while the clones are through the movement of the hands.
This detail makes very easy to know that the watch is a fake. You just have to observe the date change to see it.

Although I agree with you that right now the main challenge of TTF is to make better watches than is doing.

My cloned 312 VSF is absolutely indistinguishable from the original 312 except for the color of the jewels on the movement.
Even the cloned movement behaved better, for one day of observation, than the original P9000.

It's a real shame.

Hopefully VSF will come back.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
In no case, I do not advocate TTF with all their shortcomings, and even more so, a clone is preferable to any movement with a different type of control, but it should be noted that using the А7750 and deco plate, TTF does not greatly violate the overall thickness of the case, all the more so, that the PAM1157 has a sold caseback, and for the PAM1359, the use of the P.9000 clone would be completely inappropriate due to its appearance.
I should also note that even for the P.9000 models, the clone was not a 100% solution either: it is not at all difficult to distinguish both externally and functionally (due to the absence of resetting the second hand to "0" when setting the time), therefore, externally, not much more difficult to spot it through the transparent caseback than the decorated 7750, which depicts p.9010.

I am not at all against VSF and clones, and again, I am not defending TTF, and my whole thought is that there are flaws everywhere, and the question of personal preferences in their adoption is very personal.

VuA returning to the topic, I am extremely interested that the PAM1157 has a dial texture. If that glossiness of GEN is not there, then there is no point in discussing the specifics of the 7750 ...