• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7V PAM 1225 eLab new release

Hellraiser

12/10/11
EU
Hi Guys,

V7F Factory Pam 1225 Submersible eLab is listed on Trusty's website, case Stainless Steel diameter 47mm, should be Titanium 42mm???

It looks like the Mike Horn 47mm Sub with "eLab" stamped dial... even the case back "Carbotech" looks wrong :(

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=352&products_id=23852

PN1225_05.jpg

PN1225_07.jpg

Reactions: JayBee0815

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Yes, the lever on the crown guard is wrong too. And even the font of the "stamp" looks wrong to me.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Yes, the models of this factory, like some others, more often having a wider distribution on dhgate, began to appear more actively in TT, due to the lack of high-quality automatic PAMS in stock.

This is the only alternative, especially since they often provide models that VSF did not undertake.

Nevertheless, we must understand that this is not comparable in any respect to what we are used to and what we would like to see.
At the same time, the price is sparing, on a par with HWF, and in general, for half the price of VSF, this product has a right to exist.

You just need to understand that at this stage, this is not a replacement for VSF models, and a high-quality REP, but rather an approximate imitation, and there is little point in taking it seriously. It's easy to like it or not.

Personally, I am against it, some of their models, for example PAM1120, but firstly, for me, the decisive factor is the conformity of the materials - necessary for the model (for example, a pumping pad on the caron instead of paint), and the features of the model that attract me to use it as a whole, for example, that PAM1225 should be the second in the line of the submersible brand in a 44mm case, and if the case is 47mm, then even in addition to the wrong material, this deprives the SMS model of trying the innovation.

However, I think this should find its own, if not fans, then just buyers.

Reactions: JayBee0815

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
Trustytime upgraded the factory from V7V to XCF,
which one will be the right one?

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter