• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM911 [HWF]

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Numerals are just slightly too thick but looking at them from certain angles there look quite accurate. Fade look way more accurate than noob. I wouldn’t stress too much about the caseback.
can we see more pics?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This isn’t terrible. In fact, I’m liking the looks of this. The dial does look green but it could photo differently than it looks in real life. The bezel silhouette looks off. But it’s not terrible.

Reactions: EuroTime25

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
From watching the video, I have not yet been able to see the video on the CG lever (you cannot see its pin from the end, but when you open it, you can see it if there is one), and I am not very pleased with the AR blue tint at certain angles (apparently, as on all HWF crystals), which obviously should not be in GEN. In general, a crystal for 8 days should also not have a fish-eye effect, so it's far from ideal here, but even so ...

If I see useful photos somewhere, I will definitely share them.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Biao pictures (more on their website)

a14d5c68a703e36c35b9dfd8682bca21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Leave it to HWF to buck it up big time, same with the 779. But between the two i would pick the 779, this is just too green.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Hi, guys! Found a short video regarding pam 911: https://vtrtimewatch.io/pam-911-ss-hwf-11-best-edition-on-brown-leather-strap-a6497.html
Unfortunately, all the flaws mentioned above by mr. Kot seem to be present: bold fonts, lever roller absence, slightly different dial color etc. Even so, have ordered watch from Trustytime Andrew and waiting for qc pics - half a loaf is better than no bread

Post qc pics after you approved them. In my opinion. only concern is dial color. I could live with slightly thicker numeral or absence of lever roller.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks for sharing.

I think you can try everything, but it will not give the desired result.
The dial should be not just darker, but richer in this color. I'm not a colorist and I don't make watches myself, but I'm pretty sure that at an amateur level, you can change something, but not make it closer to gen.

However, I understand what is being said, and the color HF will look cheaper than GEN, but I also found NOOB perfect in this.
It would be extremely interesting if someone showed NOOB and HWF in the one shot, with the same lighting side by side. Better yet, in different light conditions.

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
You’re right KOT, I was just thinking it wasn’t too bad after all. If I’m able to take that green just one notch down, that would be good for me. But then again, why bother. I’m sure someone will release a better version in the future. Or not.