• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM511 [HWF]

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Interstate. There are actually a number of new releases listed on Andrew’s site. In addition to the 511 and 911. None worth starting a thread for imo so I just figured I’d post this here.

bf46dbf81f3808b84b390cde2271740a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I am opening a new thread of discussion for (relatively) high quality models, in the usual sense of the word.

Recently, there have been a number of releases of XCF, V7F, and some others, information about which I occasionally posted somewhere, but this information has never been developed in the discussion, so I ignore it for now.

Reactions: Hesekiel

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
And a real bargain at only $8,888.00.

lol. Bargain of the century. But for some reason, that is the default price on trusty times site. When they list a new watch, a lot of times they have pics and a description before they have a price and Andrew puts up the info he has. If the price isn’t set yet, he leaves it blank and it just defaults to $8,888. You’ll see all new releases are set to that price.

you may know this and just be joking but this comment always pops up on a new release. Judging from the other v7f models, they’re probably going to be about $250.

Reactions: Hesekiel

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yep, I saw these too while browsing Trusty yesterday. Not very fond of these new releases, wich I believe will be entry level reps, but as I don't like their gen alter ego anyway I may not be objective.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Interesting discussion.
Probably, someone who is interested in gold luminors bettarini has some thoughts regarding this model, but in the process of reading the thread, such people are no longer sure whether to write here, because completely different things are being discussed here?
:thinking:

Reactions: mrsullivan

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
You're right, leave this thread to its original subject, the 511.

I guess the "post VSF" new generation of Pam rep factories may need their own thread, mostly as they work on a whole new range of models too.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk