• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best vendor for a replica 183G Radiomir?

Pirelli85

Horology Curious
26/2/20
As the title states, anybody have recommendations for the best vendor if I’m in the market for a replica Radiomir? Really want a 183G, but there’s just a plethora of vendors to choose from.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
There were recently some HF PAM183 (O series if I am not mistaken, not my fav model so I don’t know exactly) on the market. Most probably they sold out all and your only chance is m2m sale section.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Pirelli85

How many posts about this matter are you willing to start ??

ALE

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Pirelli The XF Pam609 could work for you because it uses sandwich dial (which is wrong) instead of filled. If you don’t mind.

I found one in Ali. (If it is what it advertises)

US $252.00 | XF Factory Pneri PA.M609 1:1 AAA original manual mechanical movement
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO1KfEL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirelli85

Horology Curious
26/2/20
Pirelli The XF Pam609 could work for you because it uses sandwich dial (which is wrong) instead of filled. If you don’t mind.

I found one in Ali. (If it is what it advertises)

US $252.00 | XF Factory Pneri PA.M609 1:1 AAA original manual mechanical movement
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO1KfEL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh wow, interesting, & great find. I guess the watch I want isn’t really available anymore. May settle for another Radiomir which is currently available from our vendors.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
There were recently some HF PAM183 (O series if I am not mistaken, not my fav model so I don’t know exactly) on the market. Most probably they sold out all and your only chance is m2m sale section.

True, O series they were but quite hard to get nowadays apart from M2M, on which they'll be more and more rarely for sale to be realistic.

Wish you the best to get one OP, they're great. At least you'll have a chance to behave properly here in the meantime.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk