• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GoYard Items Hand Painted By Otix Straps

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
Here I will be sharing GoYard Items that I hand paint. When I post an Item it will have a price next to it. This price includes regular shipping to USA and EU. Same terms apply to shipping stated in my terms and conditions page. For payment of these items I will only be accepting paypal as they will not be on my website. Once an item is sold I will mark the item sold instead of a price. These items are 1:1 GoYard that I have been purchasing from a factory for awhile now. I have been buying and selling goyard for years Locally and I can tell you these are the very best. I do not buy or sell the items that are not truly 1:1. All artwork and monograms are hand painted by me using the same stencils, paint and methods used by goyard. This process takes alot of time thus reflected in the price. I do take custom orders for monograms and artwork. To place a custom order please email [email protected].

Please goto http://www.goyard.com/en/personnalization and design your monogram with the colors and strips you would like on the color of goyard product you would like. Please save this image at the end and send to me via email along with a picture of the GoYard Item you are wanting this painted on. I will respond back with a price and timeframe.

For custom artwork please email me a picture of the art work in the highest resolution you can along with a picture of the GoYard item you are wanting to have this painted on. I will respond back with a price and timeframe.

For custom orders it can take 2-4 weeks. As I have to order and receive the goods then paint them.

Otix Straps

INMATE
30/12/16
RICH 3.jpg
300 EUR

Attachments

• RICH 3.jpg
    RICH 3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0

Otix Straps

INMATE
30/12/16
File_001.jpeg
SOLD

Attachments

• File_001.jpeg
    File_001.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Otix Straps

INMATE
30/12/16
File_002.jpeg
SOLD

Attachments

• File_002.jpeg
    File_002.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

Otix Straps

INMATE
30/12/16
File_000.jpeg SOLD

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Otix Straps

INMATE
30/12/16
55c00a3e5627656e5e78f11dd0ab54e5.jpg

Sent from the RWI App