Website Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Update

The website will have all our instock products listed in the next 5-10 days ... still fine tuning everything and then on to the picture process and posting..

great, cos i was a bit disappointed just now when I checked it

For AP do you have inserts in your straps ?
    I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

@SuperLory yes they fit JF perfect .... i been waiting to post the instock items tell i have a good amount to list on the site. and since i do matching sets strap and card wallet.. it takes time .. but soon it will all be completed.. will have about 15 AP straps 10 hublot 5 Iwc 25 card wallets and 5-10 watch rolls.

Comment

Looking forward !
        I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

yeah, I clicked on there too...was lookin for some straps and didn't see a one.

Comment

Follow the section or check back in 5-10 days.. working on getting everything instock on the site.. @Copterguy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Here is a little heads up to what i have been working on.. Some of these are sold but if you have any interest email or pm me and i can set aside before posting to instock items on website.

Matching Card Wallets

Watch Rolls (Hold 3 Watches)

Comment

Website definitely needs some updating. Came to a few 404s when I clicked on some pictures. Probably better to have a webpage that says "We Are Currently Updating the Website to Provide You With Better Service. Please Come Back Soon!"

Comment

@mysterio could you send details to how you received 404... we are getting no 404 errors and also google tests show no 404 errors only thing we are missing are products. SSL and credit card processing is working already and been tested

Comment

Originally posted by Otix Straps, post: 3438874, member: 142391
                    @mysterio could you send details to how you received 404... we are getting no 404 errors and also google tests show no 404 errors only thing we are missing are products. SSL and credit card processing is working already and been tested

Clicked on the stingray strap image on your home page and it led me there. I checked the URL and saw the problem, someone just put a placeholder on the images, which was https://www.otixstraps.com/www.otixstraps.com so it would result to a 404 error.

Comment

thanks @mysterio will have that fixed today...

Comment

wanted to update everyone.. my mission to build my own AP insert has been making a huge delay in my release of my product line. I will be releasing some other products over the next 5-10 days but for now the AP is on hold. Here is a picture of a IWC curved lug strap. Grey Gator w/ Grey Tribal Stitch w/ matching card wallet. Tell me what you think .. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	4.70 MB
ID:	5424045
                        Attached Files

Comment

Also here is a Watch Roll. This is not my final version but we are near there. This one is made with a Black Python Outside and A Green Italian Leather Inside. Yellow Gold Tribal Stitch w/ Yellow Gold Buckle. Please share your suggestions. Click image for larger version

Name:	File_000.jpeg
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	5424046 Click image for larger version

Name:	File_001.jpeg
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	5424047
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X