• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome To Otix Straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
WELCOME TO MY SECTION

Welcome to Otix Straps, thank you to TrailBoss and his team for allowing me to support the forum.

We make custom handcrafted exclusive leather straps, card wallets and watch rolls created using leathers that we source from all over the world. Our eye for detail matched with bold color combinations sets us apart from other companies making similar products. We offer matching sets including a strap, card wallet, watch roll or single items.

All of our products are carefully crafted by hand, with the utmost care and attention to detail, we strive to deliver you the best possible products.

We currently make straps for, Audemars Piguet, IWC, Hublot, Panerai, Rolex, Tudor and open to trying much more. Our card wallets offer 2 card slots on each side with a money slot in the middle.

We are very confident in the quality of your straps we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products due to manufacture defects. In the unlikely case you experience an issue with your product it will be repaired or replaced at our cost minus shipping.

You can look at our website to see products we have instock ready to ship, and also browse our custom straps page to see some leather options, and treads choices to get ideas for your custom order.

www.otixstraps.com

Follow our thread buy clicking WATCH THREAD on the right side of the page to get updates.

THANK YOU

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome to RWI mate!

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
Here is a little heads up to what i have been working on.. Some of these are sold but if you have any interest email or pm me and i can set aside before posting to instock items on website.

Watch%20Straps_zpsyiwzy9kd.png

Matching Card Wallets

Card%20Wallets_zpsvj3emtk0.png

Watch Rolls (Hold 3 Watches)

Watch%20Rolls_zpsshlyrnwn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.