• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing Experience

OllieW

Horology Curious
13/1/17
Following various threads on Otix products I decided to place an order for a Goyard wallet on Oct 29th and paid them immediately via PayPal and was an email confirmed that they would order a wallet and from their supplier and have it sent out to me. No dates or timings were confirmed but I envisaged a week or two for it to arrive.

Since that initial order I have asked a couple of times for an update as the wallet is for my sons birthday on Nov 22nd, assuming that we had plenty of time for it to turn up. Unfortunately though, my various attempts to contact them and ask for an update have fallen on deaf ears and I was told it would take some time and that was it.

It’s now been over 3 weeks and I am still no clearer as to when the product will be turning up or whether they have simply taken my money and are now not sending anything for it. I’ve sent them a few emails over the past week just asking whether the wallet will turn up by my son’s birthday but these have also been ignored and not replied too.

I hate to badmouth a supporting vendor and thought that their reputation on this forum was strong enough to trust them to deliver, but I have been left very disappointed and don’t know whether I have lost my 160 euro’s I’ve paid them.

As with all things, I have learnt an expensive lesson and advise you to be cautious when dealing with Otix Straps as they have so far left me out of pocket and having to source another supplier for a present for my sons birthday.

Thank you for reading this and please inbox me if you wish to know more or see copies of email conversations & orders.

OllieW

Horology Curious
13/1/17
Following various threads on Otix products I decided to place an order for a Goyard wallet on Oct 29th and paid them immediately via PayPal and was an email confirmed that they would order a wallet and from their supplier and have it sent out to me. No dates or timings were confirmed but I envisaged a week or two for it to arrive.

Since that initial order I have asked a couple of times for an update as the wallet is for my sons birthday on Nov 22nd, assuming that we had plenty of time for it to turn up. Unfortunately though, my various attempts to contact them and ask for an update have fallen on deaf ears and I was told it would take some time and that was it.

It’s now been over 3 weeks and I am still no clearer as to when the product will be turning up or whether they have simply taken my money and are now not sending anything for it. I’ve sent them a few emails over the past week just asking whether the wallet will turn up by my son’s birthday but these have also been ignored and not replied too.

I hate to badmouth a supporting vendor and thought that their reputation on this forum was strong enough to trust them to deliver, but I have been left very disappointed and don’t know whether I have lost my 160 euro’s I’ve paid them.

As with all things, I have learnt an expensive lesson and advise you to be cautious when dealing with Otix Straps as they have so far left me out of pocket and having to source another supplier for a present for my sons birthday.

Thank you for reading this and please inbox me if you wish to know more or see copies of email conversations & orders.

Quick update as following this post I sent a couple of emails to Otix Straps asking if there is any chance that he is going to send me the wallet and I've heard nothing at all back, so now fully believe he has taken my payment and intentionally keeping it. Theft....

Be very careful if considering using them as unfortunately it seems there is very little I can do now.

Thanks

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Quick update as following this post I sent a couple of emails to Otix Straps asking if there is any chance that he is going to send me the wallet and I've heard nothing at all back, so now fully believe he has taken my payment and intentionally keeping it. Theft....

Be very careful if considering using them as unfortunately it seems there is very little I can do now.

Thanks

Open a HelpDesk ticket.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Otix Straps was on line yesterday, but he's obviously too busy to check his emails and his own Sub-Forum.

Do as Tucker said, open a Helpdesk ticket.

Quote:

"3.Instock items will ship within 24 hours and custom orders can take 1-3 weeks. "

If it's been more than 3 weeks since you ordered then you're within your rights to ask for your money back.

Reactions: johnlogan

OllieW

Horology Curious
13/1/17
Thank you both, I’ll get on this straight away.
Cheers for your help :)

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
Ollie.. please check your email. i have replied to you directly.. FOR RWI, I WAS I A MOTO ACCIDENT

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Ollie.. please check your email. i have replied to you directly.. FOR RWI, I WAS I A MOTO ACCIDENT

Help desk ticket has been opened and you have now ignored my PM, I suggest you respond ASAP as you have been online to see it...

OllieW

Horology Curious
13/1/17
I can confirm that I have received a full refund from Otix Straps and matter is now resolved. Thank you Ralphy1975 for all your help. Cheers Ollie

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Now whats your excuse Otix Straps you sign in and ignore the moderators once again ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Youve lost your vendorship , next you will lose your account here