Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of these websites for reps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of these websites for reps?

These are not TDs but a few people have said they had good experiences with them. Wanted to ask the forum is they know of these sites and reputations or if those people are blowing hot air.

https://unitedluxurystores.com/products/
    http://www.replicasale.me/

I'll stick to the TDs, but the pricing seems pretty competitive for me not to ask.

Just stick with he TDs, they can be held responsible, these guys can't

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Schiller View Post
      Just stick with he TDs, they can be held responsible, these guys can't
      Yep.

Comment

So, as I said in the CB, you are looking at a scam site at unitedbsstores.

Your first clue is their use of scam lingo such as Swiss and AAA. Gimme a break.

Second, they post factory pictures of the watches. Gimme another break.

The other site lays it on pretty thick. Run away.

Our TDs can source most any watch.

Good hunting.
        "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post
          So, as I said in the CB, you are looking at a scam site at unitedbsstores.

Your first clue is their use of scam lingo such as Swiss and AAA. Gimme a break.

Second, they post factory pictures of the watches. Gimme another break.

The other site lays it on pretty thick. Run away.

Our TDs can source most any watch.

Good hunting.
          OP--- Listen to tommy_boy and save yourself some grief.

Comment

IDK I think you should give it a go. The watches look really good
            Who cares if they are not on the TD list here you seem to have found a great place. Not many can offer AAA grade reps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Exactly! Ignore all these "experts" with their "knowledge" and "experience", they're just jealous that you've discovered these sites before them. You should order a watch from each and post a review of the gems you receive! Show these "nay-sayers" what's what.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

First link check the 2 Rolex watches both gen lol nice scam

Comment

Gen watches at rep prices! Order them all and report back to us.

This is a joke, please don't order anything from anyone other than Trusted Dealers or buy from other members in the M2M sales section. You will save yourself a lot of unneeded stress.

Comment

They sell scooters too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      They sell scooters too!
                      GEN scooters, don't leave out that important tidbit mate!

Comment

So, where is the OP to tell us of his decision?

As an aside: We had (have?) a member named 9 Post Guy.
                        "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Filing chapter 11 probably.

Comment

Im going to stick with the TDs. Thanks all for the advice and suggestions.

Comment

Always the safest and most stress free route. Good choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X