• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Spirit released. Anybody have one yet?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Anybody have the rep? https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=134&products_id=22579 The Big Eye Avigation watch has always been on my radar keeping me looking at Longines. They have that rep and I may pick one up some day. Just bought 1200 worth of chronomats though so the Longines always gets pushed back but I'm thinking it shouldn't now. Anyway I see on Trusty's site they have the Longines Spirit! That's a watch that interested me a lot when it came out and there are great review of gens on youtu.be etc. and the watch seems to have great case finishing and interest. I just like the look. It does seem a little expensive as a rep but smaller batch lesser known factories (KOR Factory comes to mind and V7 factory who made the Transocean) can and do produce excellent reps that can rival more popular makers like VSF. There is actually a nice thread on the Big Eye Avigation watch so would be cool if anyone had pics of the Longines Spirit could post here and tell what they think.

MarcMC

Horology Curious
31/3/21
Hi, did you find any information about that rep?. I'm really thinking on buying the Longines Spirit.

Reactions: lugnuts

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I found that CF factory is in the works to make a pretty good Rolex GMT so maybe they're not an unknown factory like I though they were and can make great reps. This Longines does look great. I'm really hoping you pick it up and post pics and reviews to boast awareness and tell of your impressions :)

Last edited:

lugnuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/21
World traveler from Utah
Hi, did you find any information about that rep?. I'm really thinking on buying the Longines Spirit.

Marc, did you buy the longines spirit ? If not go check trusty. They have dropped the price to 288 and sounds like thats gonna be it once the stocls run out. Mine has been ordered. I wait patiently.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Marc, did you buy the longines spirit ? If not go check trusty. They have dropped the price to 288 and sounds like thats gonna be it once the stocls run out. Mine has been ordered. I wait patiently.

Hi, I saw that too! I was wondering what the different versions were. The 288.00 is the version based on the non prestige package version without quick release bracelet and clasp. I might have to jump on one of these as well. Just bought a BB41 and I can have trusty add it to my order.

Incognitowatch

5/11/22
I couldn't pass it up with the price that low. I chose the blue dial
How did this work out - the blue dial looks really dark in the photos. How does the dial look - Does it have the sunburst look of the gen dial.

bavarex

Omega collector/watchmaking
3/4/21
EU / CAN
I have one, and its a NWBIG in my opinion.
But the price of 400 $ is quite high as you get the Gen for just under 2000$ with a much higher quality Movement. But yeah its a nice Rep.

sandas1002

30/9/22
SPAIN
I bought this one with black dial from trusty a few months ago. Recently changed the strap which, for me, gives the watch a more vintage tone.

Really love this watch, i think nwbig for the discounted $288.

Hello Myself123,

Your Longines rep look stunning. Is this the ZF factory version that is currently on offer at Trusty?

sandas1002

30/9/22
SPAIN
In case any other members watching this thread have bought any of the Longines reps, has anyone bought this version of the Longines Spirit: https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=134&products_id=23935

Its the one with the cutoff 3 near the datewheel (which is in the wrong colour). Im just curious about the size. Its showing as 40mm on the trusty site but the Gen is 42mm and Im not sure they could squeeze in a 3 on a 40mm. Ive email Andrew but no confirmation on size yet.

If the one myself123 has is the ZF version currently at 288 on a leather strap I will probably order it but a 42mm would also be tempting as its a more appealing size for me.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I bought this one with black dial from trusty a few months ago. Recently changed the strap which, for me, gives the watch a more vintage tone.

Really love this watch, i think nwbig for the discounted $288.

Beautiful watch. I'm glad you took the plunge. Looks like a very high quality of finishing. I like to see these types of reps enjoyed.

Beautiful watch. I'm glad you took the plunge. Looks like a very high quality of finishing. I like to see these types of reps enjoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: myself123