Nomos Tangente (MKS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nomos Tangente (MKS)

I received this Tangente from MKS factory. It's a beautiful rep well worth the $238 I paid. The strap that comes with the rep is crap, but easy to find a good cordovan alternative. Even the gen is somewhere around €90.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I love these watches, such a classic midcentury look.

The gen brand is going to be worth a lot more in the coming years I think.

Comment

Can you tell me where to get the cordovan leather strap? The original cost 100 euros

Comment

I got mine from ZicZac leather, but they're $45 or so. The original is actually not a bad choice.

Comment

I bought a gen strap from Nomos. Nothing great about it. I have zic zac straps that are almost as good.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by pabloneco View Post
            I received this Tangente from MKS factory. It's a beautiful rep well worth the $238 I paid. The strap that comes with the rep is crap, but easy to find a good cordovan alternative. Even the gen is somewhere around €90.

Damn. Been looking for a good rep of one of these. So far the only ones I’ve seen were the cheapies with the decorated 2813s.
            This one looks great. Actually thought it was a gen movement for a second from the mainspring with the swirls.

Might have to pick one of these up once I get rid of some pieces I don’t need.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got one of these bad boys but it may be a tad small for my wrist. Going to give it some time before deciding on keeping it.

Comment

What TD did you find these? I can only find with other factories. MKS looks great, compared.
                Whoever buys a NOOB watch is a noob... I made that mistake once... when I was a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by repwatchguy View Post
                  What TD did you find these? I can only find with other factories. MKS looks great, compared.
                  I have seen one on intime:
                  https://www.intime05.co/nomos/7326-t...trap-a23j.html

You could also just send your TD a message asking about the MKS version. They usually can source everything, even if they don't list it on their website.

Comment

Working...
                  X