• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maurice Lacroix Aikon

robman8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/20
Italy
Hello there!
​​​​​​Is there any factory repping Maurice Lacroix Aikon or Aikon Venturer?
Actually i saw it but I don't remember which TD was
Then, if some of you guys have it, I'd like to know what you think about it and if buying a rep could be worth it, because I did not find any useful info about.
thanks for your help

Reactions: James4sk8

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Seriously, not trying to be or sound mean:

The quarz aikon goes for 700€, the automatic for around 1200€ if you do not look for the chrono.

I do not believe that is too much for a gen. Just buy it.

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
Thanks for your opinion, but I wasn't asking that. Not trying to be or sound mean either!

The Venturer here goes for 1800-2000€ , so it doesn't sound strange to me asking for that rep if tens of others watches in the same range of price have been repped before..

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Thanks for your opinion, but I wasn't asking that. Not trying to be or sound mean either!

The Venturer here goes for 1800-2000€ , so it doesn't sound strange to me asking for that rep if tens of others watches in the same range of price have been repped before..

Well if you don't want to hear the opinions of others, maybe you shouldn't be posting here.

Also the venturer is 1500€.

And by the way, i tuoi modi arroganti ti fanno sembrare stupido.

Buona giornata frate.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Well, there is even a rep of the Longines Hydroconquest which you can get for like 800 bucks new, so there is a market for pretty much everything it seems. But I also wouldn't buy a rep of a watch in this price range. This should be somehow affordable for most. If you really want a Aikon Rep, I would go directly to the big daddy of that design language, the Royal Oak.

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
I disagree. It's like someone asks "How can I go to Rome's Coliseum?" and the reply he gets is "Nah, it
is not worth a visit".
Each of us think in a certain way, and in my opinion, if our thoughts do not break the rules of this forum, they should be answered in a proper way.

For my lifestyle, I don't even think to buy a rep Panerai or Daytona, because they would look RIDICOLOUS on my wrist.
I have to buy reps that could seem legit on me (I think all this world started for this reason). If you look to reps world in order to buy a big luxury brand rep, good for you mate.. but it's not for me.

But as I said before, I appreciate your suggestion.. even if this is not what I was looking for!

Buona giornata a te

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
Well, there is even a rep of the Longines Hydroconquest which you can get for like 800 bucks new, so there is a market for pretty much everything it seems. But I also wouldn't buy a rep of a watch in this price range. This should be somehow affordable for most. If you really want a Aikon Rep, I would go directly to the big daddy of that design language, the Royal Oak.

Yes it's exactly what I'm saying. This market has, as every other market, its different categories...
Of course no game between RO and Aikon, but you have to match them with a certain kind of person.
I'm still a young student, so a 20-30k watch on my wrist, would seem (at least) a little suspicious

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I disagree. It's like someone asks "How can I go to Rome's Coliseum?" and the reply he gets is "Nah, it
is not worth a visit".
Each of us think in a certain way, and in my opinion, if our thoughts do not break the rules of this forum, they should be answered in a proper way.

For my lifestyle, I don't even think to buy a rep Panerai or Daytona, because they would look RIDICOLOUS on my wrist.
I have to buy reps that could seem legit on me (I think all this world started for this reason). If you look to reps world in order to buy a big luxury brand rep, good for you mate.. but it's not for me.

But as I said before, I appreciate your suggestion.. even if this is not what I was looking for!

Buona giornata a te

No, it's more like you asked "where can I get cheap tickets to the coliseum, I don't wanna pay the price, maybe somebody has fake tickets" and we say "bruh it's not even that expensive, just get it."

Reactions: mpx

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
No, it's more like you asked "where can I get cheap tickets to the coliseum, I don't wanna pay the price, maybe somebody has fake tickets" and we say "bruh it's not even that expensive, just get it."

Seriously. I can't get why you're so pissed off about my question.
I would never answer like that in a forum. Especially if that precise topic does not break the rules of that section. (this is the case)

Wanting to do the math in others' pockets is really rude.
You cannot afford a Daytona but want to buy a rep? Good for you, it's not my business
You can afford a Daytona but want to buy a rep? Good for you, it's not my business too.

Even if I agree or disagree with you, I push myself to strictly reply you in the case you ask "Where can I get a rep Daytona?" with something like "Go to this website etc etc".
I would never tell you to show us your bank account or tell us what's your job, and then go for a gen or a rep. It's really rough, honestly.
I don't know if this is a competition to see who pisses further, but in that case, please the stage is yours only. So maybe try to be more focused on the topics you answer to or, at least, more polite.

I'm done with you now.

If anyone knows something about my primary question, please your answers are welcome!

Last edited:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Seriously. I can't get why you're so pissed off about my question.
I would never answer like that in a forum. Especially if that precise topic does not break the rules of that section. (this is the case)

Wanting to do the math in others' pockets is really rude.
You cannot afford a Daytona but want to buy a rep? Good for you, it's not my business
You can afford a Daytona but want to buy a rep? Good for you, it's not my business too.

Even if I agree or disagree with you, I push myself to strictly reply you in the case you ask "Where can I get a rep Daytona?" with something like "Go to this website etc etc".
I would never tell you to show us your bank account or tell us what's your job, and then go for a gen or a rep. It's really rough, honestly.
I don't know if this is a competition to see who pisses further, but in that case, please the stage is yours only. So maybe try to be more focused on the topics you answer to or, at least, more polite.

I'm done with you now.

If anyone knows something about my primary question, please your answers are welcome!
Well, rule number one here is, do your own research, which you didn't.

I answered your question in my first post you tried to be a slick little scumbag and now you can't deal with the backlash?
​​​​​
Buy a seiko and get off the forum. And if you do want to see something, send me your number, I'll show you some gens and frankens so you can be really mad.

Little poser. Getting a fake of a 1000€ gen.

Reactions: mpx

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
Well, rule number one here is, do your own research, which you didn't.

I answered your question in my first post you tried to be a slick little scumbag and now you can't deal with the backlash?
​​​​​
Buy a seiko and get off the forum. And if you do want to see something, send me your number, I'll show you some gens and frankens so you can be really mad.

Little poser. Getting a fake of a 1000€ gen.

GRANDISSIMO, ORA VADO! GRAZIE PER AVERMI INSEGNATO A VIVERE, COGLIONE.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Did you find the fake bags you're looking for so that your also broke friends can admire your fake life?

Btw, forum language is english.

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
Did you find the fake bags you're looking for so that your also broke friends can admire your fake life?

Btw, forum language is english.

And also, if you're so rich, why are you on this forum?
Please tell me again about the passion of seeing your replica watch opened and look at how it works lol

There are 2 categories of people: who can afford a watch and who can't.
If the watch is a Nautilus or an Aikon is the same stuff. YOU ARE BUYING A REP.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
And also, if you're so rich, why are you on this forum?
Please tell me again about the passion of seeing your replica watch opened and look at how it works lol

There are 2 categories of people: who can afford a watch and who can't.
If the watch is a Nautilus or an Aikon is the same stuff. YOU ARE BUYING A REP.

I can afford it. I'm on the list for a 116500ln. Meanwhile I frankened mine with gen parts and put around 2000€ in the watch, excluding base watch.

​​​​​As I mentioned in another post, it isn't about not being able to afford it, it's about not wanting to wait 3 years until you get it.

And I do own several gens, a batman 2018, a sub no date 2008, a panerai 1950 edition.

Did you find your fake bags and clothes yet?
Did daddy abandon you or why do you have to fake it? Are you even italian?

​​​​​

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
OK so you're saying you've never bought a rep? That's really interesting

Two yes. A 2019 batman and a 2016 daytona. The batman I sold again because I felt it isn't necessary to have a rep of an earlier generation gen I own.

Did you ever buy anything real?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Storm069 robman8 Both of you, this ends here. I dont want to see another insult shot to eachother okay?

robman, if dhgate doesnt have a aikon replica no one does.

Reactions: Storm.

robman8

23/8/20
Italy
robman, if dhgate doesnt have a aikon replica no one does.

That's all I wanted to know, but others have to show their "greatness" on this forum and seem to don't understand a simple question.. Thanks by the way

Last edited: