• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Spirit

Master_pizza

Horology Curious
11/8/21
Hi, did you find one in the end? I love the watch and would like to know if a rep is around and also some opinion from someone who bought one!

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

Master_pizza

Horology Curious
11/8/21
The Rod thanks a lot for the advice. I saw that one on Trusty but I was wondering if they also made the chronograph with a A7750 and if it was good. Do you know how the 3 hand version is in terms of build quality and reliability?

houss1981

15/3/17
The Rod thanks a lot for the advice. I saw that one on Trusty but I was wondering if they also made the chronograph with a A7750 and if it was good. Do you know how the 3 hand version is in terms of build quality and reliability?

to be honest ZF is a well known rep factory for excellent quality build. besides that the movement is also a well known stable one so i think this one is a solid build. now i will let experts review this watch as i am not that experienced in flaws detection

Reactions: Master_pizza

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
to be honest ZF is a well known rep factory for excellent quality build. besides that the movement is also a well known stable one so i think this one is a solid build. now i will let experts review this watch as i am not that experienced in flaws detection

What he said. Based on a first look at the blue dial version it seems pretty good

Reactions: Master_pizza

Master_pizza

Horology Curious
11/8/21
Thanks to both of you again! I still have to make my mind on it cause I was also considering to get the gen chrono in a year or so. I'll watch around and maybe ask TDs if ZF makes also a A7750 version of the chrono.

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Hey guys, anybody bought the time only version? I think the gen thickness is about 12mm where the td sites say the rep is 10mm. Apart from that all look good