• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Avigation BigEye

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Saw QC pics of this up by supermirrors, looks pretty good. Don't really see any major flaws in my passthrough.

Rep:

v4woE.jpg

v4Mb3.jpg

v4XMt.jpg

v4R9o.jpg

v4NKk.jpg

Gen:
NlCjE.png

NlrF5.jpg

NlB2F.jpg

Nllv2.jpg

NlQ6t.jpg

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
As a pilot, I have never heard of the word avigation... which literally means navigation of aircraft...

I thought it was a typo.

whalejonah

6/4/19
Looks pretty spot on. Any idea which factory?

Not everyone is a fan of vintage reissues but I love the way that Longines does theirs.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Looks pretty spot on. Any idea which factory?

Not everyone is a fan of vintage reissues but I love the way that Longines does theirs.

No clue, can't even find a listing on any TD or other info either besides sead's QC pics. There are non-TD sites that wrote ZF but I'm not sure how true that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: stoffi

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
No clue, can't even find a listing on any TD or other info either besides sead's QC pics. There are non-TD sites that wrote ZF but I'm not sure how true that is.

I find out is new factory call ZX factory..

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Keep us updated. I had a pilot friend come in and show me his gen one. Makes me want this even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love this piece too. Even buy the gen still worth the money under $2000 usd.
The reason why I don't buy it because the ugly design case back, feel so cheap. So keep me step back.

​​​​​​But I keep wondering the OP post qc pic maybe it's gen?

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
I love this piece too. Even buy the gen still worth the money under $2000 usd.
The reason why I don't buy it because the ugly design case back, feel so cheap. So keep me step back.

​​​​​​But I keep wondering the OP post qc pic maybe it's gen?

I don't think gens come with those stickers or blue stickers on the crown+chrono pushers. The only tells I can see are minor differences on the caseback engraving (serial is deeper than the gen, typical rep quality as it's not as clean). The QC pics were from sead's album, I really doubt he picked up a gen.

Anyhow, I think this is super rep territory.

Last edited:

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
Anyone has any info why this is not listed on any of the TDs yet? Waiting eagerly for this

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Got QC, and not happy with that, hands are dirty, chronographic minute hand are not straight.

Last edited by a moderator: