• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roger dubuis excalibur tourbillon V3 vs V1 vs Gen review

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Thank you mate. Ok

I haven't sold on this site yet but afaik there are strict rules about sales occuring in the sales section. That being said, I might be interested in selling my RG V3 to make room for some other watches in the box, so message me when you make the thread and I'll respond there

Reactions: Toni-88

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I haven't sold on this site yet but afaik there are strict rules about sales occuring in the sales section. That being said, I might be interested in selling my RG V3 to make room for some other watches in the box, so message me when you make the thread and I'll respond there

Correct - this means you just need to post a ‘reserved’ sale in the m2m sale section. Nothing difficult, just follow the rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toni-88

Toni-88

Horology Curious
17/11/17
Very thank you guys for your kindness. Stupidly I didn’t check the forum updates the last days so I am replying with a big delay, very sorry
Yes you’r absolutely right, in fact the same day I wrote the post here in this thread, I already created also a thread on the sales section.
Tig990 I’m sending you the thread on private message, thank you for your reply
For me it’s the first time too buying with a private in this forum, previously I always bought to trusted dealer

Last edited:

Toni-88

Horology Curious
17/11/17
Tig990 I sent you a message with the link from sales section thread I created for the RD V3

WilliamLawrenceLee

The Altar Boy
26/10/19
Hi RD gurus @Dr Fun Socks, @Swiss_goupil.

It's been 2 years since your review. How are your RD tourbillons holding up? Any issues?

I am looking to buy this model. But just worry a bit about the build quality and longevity of the Chinese tourbillon. It might not be easy to get service , repair or parts if it breaks down. Do you mind sharing your insight and experience? thank you very much.