• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9F] Glashütte Senator Excellence Panorama Date Moon Phase

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
The date system looks incredible!!! If it was a true moonphase I'd be willing to buy it at the same price as a tourbillon. Is it safe to assume that the moonphase works as a day/night indicator?

Edit: of course this is a dadog13 post. You are a treasure to this community

Last edited:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Looks really good quality that! The moon disk actually looks better than the gen haha! Definitely have to get one of these when they’re finally released.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
The white dial is already out on TD's website: https://trustytime.shop/index.php?ma...ducts_id=21335

Why is it so cheap... that worries me, its a bit like the last Glashütte rep with the fake balance wheel. I know its not actually that cheap but im sure you know what i mean. Also that is 100% not a 2824. The balance bridge comes from the wrong side and nothing on the dial side resembles a 2824.

Last edited:

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Why is it so cheap... that worries me, its a bit like the last Glashütte rep with the fake balance wheel. I know its not actually that cheap but im sure you know what i mean. Also that is 100% not a 2824. The balance bridge comes from the wrong side and nothing on the dial side resembles a 2824.

I can read Chinese. The above picture said they are using some superior " imported NH35" as base movement instead of the 2824 as base movement, but TD's website says it is still the 2824 movement.

Regarding the price, if the finishes and everything are really good I think it should be at least the same ball park price with the ZF JLC moonphase. I suppose that is just good marketing on the above pictures.

Last edited:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Rainbowkin thanks for the update. I guess for a watch with a non working moon phase its probably the right price. Does look well made for a watch in that price range but im sure the 24 hour moon phase will put a lot of people off because we’re spoiled by the fully functioning zf model.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Rainbowkin thanks for the update. I guess for a watch with a non working moon phase its probably the right price. Does look well made for a watch in that price range but im sure the 24 hour moon phase will put a lot of people off because we’re spoiled by the fully functioning zf model.

Also as you can clearly see the date is sunken.