• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know of GS reps?

Voo-doo

22/7/19
Hi folks!

How are you doing on this pre-xmass monday!

I looked around at some td’s but couldnt find one. Does someone know where to get a beautifull GMT grand seiko?

tried the search, but ended up finding a lot of gens :)

have a nice day!

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
No GS reps I'm afraid. Too complicated without the demand of many other brands to make them, unfortunately. I don't think we'd ever get an accurate rep of one anyway, mainly because of how detailed they are. Particularly the dial and spring-drive movement.

Voo-doo

22/7/19
No GS reps I'm afraid. Too complicated without the demand of many other brands to make them, unfortunately. I don't think we'd ever get an accurate rep of one anyway, mainly because of how detailed they are. Particularly the dial and spring-drive movement.

Ah thanks! Too bad those gs' are really beautiful, especially the GMT ones ! But I'll look for something else then, aqua Terra it is :p

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
Try www.scamfactory.com
I am considering one of these myself but cannot find a review just yet, because its not a trusted dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voo-doo

22/7/19
Try www.scamfactory.com
I am considering one of these myself but cannot find a review just yet, because its not a trusted dealer.

Awsome :) thanks for sharing. Will keep my eyes open for reviews :)

Last edited by a moderator:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Try url][/url

We sell the best quality from Japanese factory which is better than AR,JF,NOOB,ZF and other Chinese factories.
If you want to see more pictures, please contact us.

So somewhere in Japan there is a factory which beats all top Chinese makers. No-one else ever heard about it yet, but the factory makes all best models from all brands. Yea that sounds perfectly logical.

He uses the photos of gen rolex and gen omega watches. no reviews because no RWI member was scammed yet.

Cicero Glaude link to a scam site here ^^^