• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[TZ factory] GLASHÜTTE ORIGINAL Pano Inverse

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Any info ? Availability, price, functions ?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
jesus christ im spending so much money on reps lately can anyone please tell me to stop clicking on new threads?!

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
lScqGs2.jpg

Not everything's that perfect but I must say it is a very good try.
https://imgur.com/a/TfJlmyR

Last edited:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Thats a great looking watch! They’ve clearly put a bit of time into the engraving around the balance bridge. Why do they have to release all the good reps just before Christmas!

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Thanks for showing me this. I hadn't seen it.
Decent effort, looks like it's a good quality watch, but some obvious flaws for people who know about the German brands.

1. Glashütte don't make these with power reserve in automatic. The power reserve versions are all manual. There is some German logic to this: Power reserve is basically an obsolete feature in an automatic watch, it's only really usable in a manual wound watch. Hence the Germans don't make it that way. All of these have power reserve and are automatic. The gen automatic has date and the manual has power reserve.
2. Some of the colors look wrong. The gray dial version has black balance bridges, it's silver in the gen. But maybe it's just the pictures. Here the gen:
Glashutte-Original-PanoInverse.014.jpg

3. I think the rosegold didn't come in an manual PR version. It came with a date and automatic. Also that one didn't have black subdials. I whink there was a yellowgold in 2008 with PR/manual (Panoinverse XL).

Beautiful watch though!

Last edited:

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Btw, this one has another factory rep just released. (tw factory)
https://imgur.com/a/zaI88Pz

Thats the Panomatic lunar. And it even looks better! Only the date is smaller and it doesn't have the micro rotor like the gen but both are very acceptable flaws. For me personally that looks more interesting than the inverse.

The one already released of the Panomatic lunar has the micro rotor but the subdials are too small:
https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.p...=20609&zenid=d6bb194b3af0fb653259eeddefcae717

The TW version looks better. Thanks for sharing mate!

Cant be long before we see a good Lange 1 rep then! As it has much of the same configuration as the GO Panomatic models.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and Dmage

Tribefan

15/11/19
Those photos on post 11 are incredible. True to the gen or not, the work that goes into the rep is stunning. What a piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssouthall6