• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roger dubuis excalibur tourbillon by BBR - Full review

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hi guys, I just received the bbr v3. Just an amazing piece. Probably my favorite watch.
85383812ca3dec1a377bf7bb84e8c41a.jpg

Looks really nice mate!

Gexwh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/20
Yes but I recommend to change it. Looks a bit plastic. I will try to find a new one.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Yes but I recommend to change it. Looks a bit plastic. I will try to find a new one.

Let us know if you find something good.

I am to receive the same watch (in RG) and would def love to have a good strap for it. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Let us know if you find something good.

I am to receive the same watch (in RG) and would def love to have a good strap for it. Thank you

Orloff has told me he will make straps for rd if sent the rep one for the inserts. As soon as the current situation gets a bit better ill be sending my double tourbillon strap to him.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Orloff has told me he will make straps for rd if sent the rep one for the inserts. As soon as the current situation gets a bit better ill be sending my double tourbillon strap to him.

Have all RD the same lugs measurement? Would be handy :) but highly unlikely...

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Have all RD the same lugs measurement? Would be handy :) but highly unlikely...

Nah not even close as far as i know. I ordered a cheap strap from the gate literally to nick the inserts from but its way off.

Gexwh

3/3/20
Well even the buckle is a bit loose/wobbly so I don't know if we can find better quality buckles. Someone found that in the past?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Well even the buckle is a bit loose/wobbly so I don't know if we can find better quality buckles. Someone found that in the past?

As i say in the review, I think the buckle and strap on my v1 are great. Maybe things have gone downhill since then?

Gexwh

3/3/20
Looks similar on pictures. But I feel it is a bit less qualitative than the rest of the watch. Only my opinion

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Looks similar on pictures. But I feel it is a bit less qualitative than the rest of the watch. Only my opinion

When you’ve seen the knights of the round table by zzf clasp, you’ll know what a shit roger dubuis clasp really looks like ;)

Gexwh

3/3/20
Would you have quickly a picture or should I search during hours :D

Gexwh

3/3/20
Hi guys,
Is there something special I should take care with a tourbi?
I read someone saying that it should not be fully winded. Is that true?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hi guys,
Is there something special I should take care with a tourbi?
I read someone saying that it should not be fully winded. Is that true?

Ive fully wound all of mine, no issues. Honestly about 20 or so winds will do you for the night. They’re less fragile than people say, put it that way. Buy it
and enjoy it :)

Gexwh

3/3/20
Thanks for the info. It was just to know if I had to take some special care to my excalibur.
It will anyway be the watch of special days

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Just discovering this one and it looks absolutely stunning. Is the 42mm x 11mm as listed by TDs exact and accurate?