• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamma mia that looks yummy ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post

Looks great man! Hows the rubber strap? I know they weren’t great on the spyder version. Hoping they have improved them as apparently these are soon to be released by bbr...
      For you mate, with a nice video of the red one

https://biao6688.com/73373.html

I will take the red rubber of your hands if you get it

Comment

A few words about my first representative ... After the surprise of having received it ... Concerning the bracelet, the folding clasp seems fragile I could see in use the PVC remains flexible and pleasant to wear (But I cannot be objective since it is my first representative). The 80g weight sometimes makes me forget I have it on my wrist. On the other hand, like the others, the 41 turned out well into a 43 .... I compared it with the only watch in 44 that I have, but the RD B is very thin. I will spend hours looking at my first tourbillon, the power reserve is 48 hours, I have not encountered any problem during winding, for the moment it advances by 13 seconds / 5 days or about + 3s / days Personally my quest was not in the perfect double ... I am delighted to wear this timepiece https://www.clickpix.org/image/ZMQwLD https://www.clickpix.org/image/ZMQdGY https://www.clickpix.org/image/ZMQXps https://www.clickpix.org/image/ZMQTi3

Comment

Joce glad your pleased, enjoy the watch!

Comment

Looks great man! Hows the rubber strap? I know they weren’t great on the spyder version. Hoping they have improved them as apparently these are soon to be released by bbr...
            Are there gens of those? I couldn’t find any for sale and the only info I found on the Roger Dubuis website was that they have this “now or never” flash sale where they’ll drop a cool unique watch for only 24 hours or maybe a week etc. I’m guessing these digital camo strap versions came out during one of those drops but I have no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post

Are there gens of those? I couldn’t find any for sale and the only info I found on the Roger Dubuis website was that they have this “now or never” flash sale where they’ll drop a cool unique watch for only 24 hours or maybe a week etc. I’m guessing these digital camo strap versions came out during one of those drops but I have no proof.
              Yeah there definitely were digital camo strap gens. I remember seeing them on insta. Couldnt wrap my head around how putting a strange rubber strap on a fairly dressy watch made it a sports watch. Especially for £125k...

Comment

Yeah there definitely were digital camo strap gens. I remember seeing them on insta. Couldnt wrap my head around how putting a strange rubber strap on a fairly dressy watch made it a sports watch. Especially for £125k...
                The camo pattern is supposed to be 3 dimensional too. Too bad BBR just printed the pattern. Each one of those surfaces is a different height. When I first saw RD teasing these it looked like the bracelet was actually a bunch of different brushed steel links. Also, I only ever saw the camo "steel" matched with the gold case, which isn't an option here.

Comment

New Excalibur single flying tourbillon in cobalt blue is gorgeous, let’s hope BBR will produce it

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                    New Excalibur single flying tourbillon in cobalt blue is gorgeous, let’s hope BBR will produce it

Hadnt seen that one yet but i like it a lot! Hope they make a red version too. Did you see the same watch in gold with a diamond bezel that glows like a disco ball at night? Pretty pimp!

Comment

Hadnt seen that one yet but i like it a lot! Hope they make a red version too. Did you see the same watch in gold with a diamond bezel that glows like a disco ball at night? Pretty pimp!

Yup, seen those too on their Instagram, but my 5 years old toddler has a disco ball that he enjoys in the front room every weekend and it give me headaches lol

Have a look at the material description of the cobalt blue, will give you a nice headache too hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Few more shots of the new Cobalt blue ref. 838 because, well, we need of course BBR to rep it REALLY well! This Cobalt blue is insanely beautiful

Comment

Swiss_goupil surely it cant be too hard for them? Just redo the main plates into the new shape and make them blue? Theyre missing a trick with that custom movement if they dont do it because as far as i can see all of the parts are in the same place.

Comment

Comment

Looks very ... well.... plasticky in real life... disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                                Looks very ... well.... plasticky in real life... disappointing

Definitely doesn’t look like a £100k+ watch in that picture. Whats their angle with marketing it using a graffiti artist? Do people often tag in mega expensive watches? Are rich people big graffiti fans? Strange stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X