• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[NEW RELEASE] JB factory Roger Dubuis RDDBEX0479 Excalibur Spider Skeleton 45

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Please do share some pics when you get it Mr. Don! Really interested in this one...

cordeliavega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/19
Titanium is very common in reps now, so why the hell did they make this in stainless steel? Fo that reason alone this is a watch to take a pass on.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Titanium is very common in reps now, so why the hell did they make this in stainless steel? Fo that reason alone this is a watch to take a pass on.

Why does that even bother you? If you want 1:1 but with flaws... buy a rep rolex or ap. if you want cool as shit buy a roger dubuis rep. No one buying rep roger dubuis is buying them because its so close to gen. its because look at them... then look in your wallet and appreciate that your willing to give up a few small details to save over 100k.

Did you consider two factories are making this rep now? Did you make a comparison chart? Feel free to use mine if you really do want a rep of the rd spider.
i4ZD3.jpg

Last edited:

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Why does that even bother you? If you want 1:1 but with flaws... buy a rep rolex or ap. if you want cool as shit buy a roger dubuis rep. No one buying rep roger dubuis is buying them because its so close to gen. its because look at them... then look in your wallet and appreciate that your willing to give up a few small details to save over 100k.

Did you consider two factories are making this rep now? Did you make a comparison chart? Feel free to use mine if you really do want a rep of the rd spider.
i4ZD3.jpg

Wait, since when did BBR do a rep of this? I never saw a thread posted about it. The spider volante line that you're showing in the comparison pic

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Wait, since when did BBR do a rep of this? I never saw a thread posted about it. The spider volante line that you're showing in the comparison pic

Never knew that BBR has the rep too, but finally the BBR take out the stupid fake gear. Looks good

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Just ask your td’s after CNY they should be able to get them. Yeah its a slightly bigger watch that the last bbr (45vs42mm) and they did some work to move the gears around.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Theres pro’s and cons to both really.

Yup, agreed. Did anyone catch if the BBR is made out of titanium like gen? I see in the videos linked they mention "titanium alloy" in the title when translated.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Yup, agreed. Did anyone catch if the BBR is made out of titanium like gen? I see in the videos linked they mention "titanium alloy" in the title when translated.

I saw a guy with nothing but negative posts say he wont buy the jb version because its not ti, might of even been this thread. I guess ask a td because it looks like no one has the bbr version on the forums yet. I think it will be my next purchase but im waiting on the double tourbillon to arrive so its going to be a while away.

Reactions: ZoomBoy

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
For me the BBR will be the one I'll get purely cause I think it looks slightly nicer. No one will have ever seen a gen, both are lovely watches so take them for what they are! Waiting for TDs to list the BBR