• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZ factory Knights of the round table V3

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
I can't really tell the difference between v2 and v3. They should really make the swords longer. They look like knives. I actually like this watch but this watch really is all about the details. If done sloppy, it just looks cheap.

lol after i saw the gen ... i agree with you that the swords should be longer

kolincio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
I love those.

BTW I've just noticed that both ZF and ZZF have the words "In scarch of..."

Possibly because of this image from Roger Dubuis themselves:
Back-RDDBEX0511-Knights-of-Round-Table-672x644.png

G241

7/6/17
When is this coming out ?

Which TD's will be able to source the watch ?

Thanks !

kolincio

21/5/18
Giorgos241 already out, any TD can get those for you (except maybe Trusty because someone in the thread said he didn't know ZZF and ZF are different factories).
I got my ZF from Toro and I love it

Reactions: G241

Zkebam

13/8/12
Since I first got into the rep game I have been facinated by watches. But how ugly can a watch be, rep or no rep. Jus too ugly for words!

G241

7/6/17
Giorgos241 already out, any TD can get those for you (except maybe Trusty because someone in the thread said he didn't know ZZF and ZF are different factories).
I got my ZF from Toro and I love it

kolincio can we get some pics from yours? Hows the power reserve?

neospike911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/18
Hey guys, ive got mine a week ago and wanted to share some pictures with you.

Power reserve is around 35-40 hours, which is ok.

Truly beautiful rep, feels solid on wrist, and ceramic dial is amazingly detailed and have nice reflection under direct light.

Only problem is a strap - that is completely piece of crap, and should be replaced straight away.

Too bad that watch is too big for my wrist.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I love it. I wrote to you about buying it, if it was in EU it would already be on the way. Still very tempted to go on.

Last edited:

gayney

5/7/18
This watch is mental. Not my style, infact I struggle to think who’s style it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Why do you think this is based on a v1? And do you think it is really branded onola?

In the link its called an onola, based on an rd. look at 12 oclock on the rehaut. Im thinking they struggled selling the v1 gold figurines. Could be wrong i dont know its just weird they have made that watch. Its not exactly a run of the mill watch design. I know it has a quartz movement etc but its 1/3 of the price of the zzf v1. Just seems to me they either didnt cover the cost of the moulds for the figurines or they just had a load of them left over hence making this cheaper version.

Last edited:

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
In the link its called an onola, based on an rd. look at 12 oclock on the rehaut. Im thinking they struggled selling the v1 gold figurines. Could be wrong i dont know its just weird they have made that watch. Its not exactly a run of the mill watch design. I know it has a quartz movement etc but its 1/3 of the price of the zzf v1. Just seems to me they either didnt cover the cost of the moulds for the figurines or they just had a load of them left over hence making this cheaper version.

It makes sense. In some pics however the figurines do look bronze and not gold. But it could be some photo chop for selling them...

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
It makes sense. In some pics however the figurines do look bronze and not gold. But it could be some photo chop for selling them...

You can pick the colour of the figurines on that site which is extra strange. Considering theres no branding on the dial, even on the gen, i was thinking about ordering the blue just to chop and change with my all black zzf v2. You really cant fault the price haha!

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
So i bought the onola knights of the round table. Yes its quartz but it was about £13 off the gate so thought fuck it why not. Came in about a week and its really not that bad! Wish it said roger dubuis instead but i can live with that. Really cannot fault the price!

Reactions: leo6929

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Is the feel and quality that far from the 458$ rep? :)