• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RDDBEX0495 by ZF

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
...soon to be released

they’ve announced it as the best version so far (all of the factories have the same advertising method “best of the best”) with some improvements over the existing model previously released by ZZ factory. Let’s see..

for now there is only the announcement photo, I am sure in the next days we can expect the usual factory photos

Reactions: Dr Fun Socks

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
It looks a lot better than the zz factory. The figures are a better size and colour. They look to big on the zz and the swords are too wide and short. Good effort as usual from zf

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
Not sure about the details... but looks good

從我的iPhone使用RWI 發送

ssouthall6

10/10/13
They still can't spell bravest :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
They still can't spell bravest :D

It’s spelled correctly. What confuses you is the “font” used for the engravings. What could be done better is the sharpness of the engraving or the sharpness of the photos (not sure where is the issue that gives you the feeling that is misspelled).

SS rep (up)
RG gen (down)

Reactions: gigi77

ssouthall6

10/10/13
It’s spelled correctly. What confuses you is the “font” used for the engravings. What could be done better is the sharpness of the engraving or the sharpness of the photos (not sure where is the issue that gives you the feeling that is misspelled).

SS rep (up)
RG gen (down)

Yeah zoomed what you're saying makes perfect sense

On my iPhone 7 scrolling through tapatalk the v looked like a b