• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Linde Werdelin rubber strap?

Saiper

2/9/12
UK
The stock strap on my Spidolite is slowly starting to drop to bits, so I could do with a replacement. I'm tempted to buy a gen rubber strap, but before I do, does anyone know if there is a rep version available?

Cheers.

Reactions: twghalil

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Never seen a rep rubber strap, except the one on the original rep LW The One which was a horrible rubber strap.

I've got a gen green rubber on my forged carbon Spido and it's a very, very nice strap. I asked the AD to provide me with some replacement screws as well which they did once I purchased the gen strap. So now I have gen strap and screws on my LW rep - as well as the screwdriver to remove the screws.

Reactions: twghalil

Saiper

2/9/12
UK
Never seen a rep rubber strap, except the one on the original rep LW The One which was a horrible rubber strap.

I've got a gen green rubber on my forged carbon Spido and it's a very, very nice strap. I asked the AD to provide me with some replacement screws as well which they did once I purchased the gen strap. So now I have gen strap and screws on my LW rep - as well as the screwdriver to remove the screws.

Nice. Did they charge you for the replacement screws, or include them for free with the strap? If it isn't too much trouble, I'd be interested to see a pic.

Zkebam

13/8/12
I am looking for a GOOD Linde Werdeling. Do you guys can tell me wich one is the best en where I can find that one. Thank you for your suggestions.

twghalil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/17
The stock strap on my Spidolite is slowly starting to drop to bits, so I could do with a replacement. I'm tempted to buy a gen rubber strap, but before I do, does anyone know if there is a rep version available?

Cheers.
I am in the same situation.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

twghalil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/17

How did you find the Gen strap? I would like to get one

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
How did you find the Gen strap? I would like to get one

Forgot the AD I bought it from, but if you can find an Authorized LW dealer online, send them an email and ask if you can buy a replacement strap. They are not cheap, FYI.

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
They sell all of their straps on their website, plus the screws, plus more. https://lindewerdelin.com/shop/accessories/

I received a Spidolite Tech Gold two days ago and I'm also looking for options. It feels a bit weird that the strap will cost more than the watch but I guess that's what's up.

Legion

2/3/15
Original the only option?
Anyone know of any strap makers who make a leather strap suitable?