• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arnold and Son replicas wanted

Garrettmill

Looking Around
13/6/19
Arnold and Son make the most beautiful watches and are one of the oldest watchmakers. Why aren't their replicas aside from the moon phase on dhgate? I have searched endlessly to fine a time pyramid or HMS collection replica. Found the following site, but pretty sure it's a scam.... can I get some ideas or direction? (Scam site removed by Staff).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Almog

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I guess not known enough, not enough high demand.

And yes, that's a scam site

Reactions: csthe

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
I guess not known enough, not enough high demand.

And yes, that's a scam site

That was my initial thought, then I remembered they made HYT watches...

Perpetual moon is a grail dress watch no doubt.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
That was my initial thought, then I remembered they made HYT watches...

Perpetual moon is a grail dress watch no doubt.

I think they made the HYT (well if we could call that "made" given how shit they are) because of the novelty that they are

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
Maybe, anyway in my eyes it's a waste of a rep, could've put more effort into the MB & f or make a perpetual moon.

Guitar Guy

Looking Around
14/9/21
Does anyone know anything about the Aidophedo Moon Phase watch? Specifically, I am wondering if it is an AM/PM indicator or if it provides a true moon phase. If it is a true moon phase, I would be keen to find a reliable distributor. If you know of a similar alternative, that would be great too (I'm not interested in the half-moon with sunglasses version on DH gate) Thanks in advance for your advice!

Creative-Aidophedo-Large-Moon-Phase-Men-s-Automatic-Mechanical-Watches-Fashion-Retro-Sapphire-Dial-Hollow-Men.jpg

(cross posted)

I found a description on an old AliExpress ad suggesting that it is a true moon phase (out of stock and more expensive, compared to other websites that I'm unsure if I should trust): https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000101649457.html

Last edited:

Emma_Earl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/18
Friend of mine got that dhgate version with that crappy sunglasses.. piece of shit and only day/ night indicator..