• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nomos Tangente Neomatik nachtblau

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
Just in from DHGate, this Nomos Tangente Neomatik nachtblau ("midnight blue")....

On DHGate there are (non-trusted!) dealers who offer Nomos reps that are not offered by the TD's here. As I like the brand I've ordered 5 different models so far, and for the money find them very satisfying.

They're all fitted with chinese 2813 automatic movements.
This one has a 38 mm case and a thickness of 9.5 mm, not too far off from the gen. The midnight blue dial is very nice, and I like the fact they've gone thru the trouble of giving the minutes on the outer rim the correct light blue color. Also the "neomatik" on the dial has been given a light brown color, as per the gen.

VN6fAp.md.jpg
VN6Nls.md.jpg
VN6Fbh.md.jpg
VN6TqD.md.jpg

Its brother with white dial...

VN6o0X.md.jpg

Last edited:

qqraxtt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/5/19
Nice looking watches. How much were they?

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
It's actually not bad, with some Geneva striping and gilt letters...

3283f98d5ccfd7d5950795f0504f9159.jpg
fb289ffae9f380b036e21eb338d16e1d.jpg
478f44b9c16227ba4b16751063b54cb0.jpg

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
Nomos is one of those brands where imo the rep is just as good as the gen. Idk why but the gen feels cheap in my hands.

rickyman94

Known Member
21/10/17
how's the weight of the watch itself? does it feel like a DHGate cheapy?

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
how's the weight of the watch itself? does it feel like a DHGate cheapy?

Weight is around 50-52 grams, same as original.
Case is made from real stainless steel, not a cheap alloy.

Last edited:

laatmaarzien

Looking Around
25/6/19
What a bleeding beautiful watch. It has its share of detractors, but dear me.

PS: I am confused by their colors. Which one of them is the one that you bought? NM07c looks like a gold bezel :/

Last edited:

blahblah484

Horology Curious
13/1/19
I'm tempted to buy it, but none of the colour choices look right. Does Nomos sell a white face with silver hands like that? I don't think so.

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
This is actually alot nicer than I thought it would be. How's the strap?

Strap is decent for the money, thick real leather (at least I think it is..).
Wears comfortably and has correct printing on the inside.

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
What a bleeding beautiful watch. It has its share of detractors, but dear me.

PS: I am confused by their colors. Which one of them is the one that you bought? NM07c looks like a gold bezel :/

The midnight blue one as shown here has article code NM07E on DHGate, the NM07C has a brown dial and silver case/bezel. The NM07F has a black dial.
These appear very similar in the pics and had me confused too for a while...

Both the white dial and blue dial versions are much nicer in real life and are really beautiful to behold imo...

Last edited:

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
I'm tempted to buy it, but none of the colour choices look right. Does Nomos sell a white face with silver hands like that? I don't think so.

No, Nomos doesn't have a Tangente with white dial and silver hands, but to me it's more important that I like it.

If you're going for accurate, the midnight blue one actually comes very close to the original although there are still some differences.

Diesel44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/19
nice watch. but I think these are a bit overprized. I saw one recently on Taobao for about 50$

Crayonofdeath

Looking Around
4/3/20
I’m a new member, I’ve only owned gens, but I want to see what the rep game is like.

I just ordered the NM07E from the dhgate link, and I’ll report back when it arrives.

Crayonofdeath

Looking Around
4/3/20
Update, I received the piece, and I’m very happy with it.

the good: it’s running very well, and keeping time about +6s/day. The finishing is excellent, and the strap wears very nicely, but the strap is maybe slightly too large for the clasp, so it catches when you’re threading it through to buckle it.

the bad: this thing is loud, both the rotor and movement make noise. I’m planning to have it serviced, which may help.

Reactions: Dmage

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I had one which stopped working after a week.

Good thing is seller/dhgates refunded me.

Bad thing is I don't know how to open the case from the front. Its a 3 peices construction and to service it, I need to remove the crystal part. Been sitting in my to-do box for months.