• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help needed Piaget!!

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Whats the best price anyone has seen a Piaget
Altiplano G0A35131

Offered for Gen that is. I have the horn for one just don't feel inclined to have $13K in one which is around the best price I have found them for list is around $19K

I was at the AD today and to be truthful the more I think about it I am secretly happy they refused my offer at $12k because I think somewhere they are around for less.

That said it is relatively new and the slimmest Automatic watch in the world so maybe their offer at $13k was a good one just would hate to find one for less next week!!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Ih have no idea, but I can't wait to see a wristie, cuz you know you'll have it before you know it :)

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Yes i am the worst person in the world I have no patience for people being excited about getting their new watch. Yet I have spent the best of a day trying to get one of these at the money!
Problem is I know what I am like and it would come as no surprise to me if I got bored and just went and bought it . Although I have a gut feeling this is a wrong move.
Biggest problem I have is none of my regular sources have access to them apparently they have been something of a success and not that many floating around the market