• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Longines Hydroconquest 2018 rep released

Adytzu26

Horology Curious
26/3/19
Italy
Hi guys, I pulled the trigger on the ZF Longines a few weeks ago and I was very dissatisfied with it... it arrived with a defective bracelet and after a couple of days it stopped working.
Quite frankly, I was expecting a different quality from Z Factory. I mean, I know they excel in Tudor BB and IWC, but why would you put on the market such crap??
Now I am waiting for the new watch to arrive (I sent back the defective one).
If you'd ask me... I wouldn't recommend it... :(
P.s. the Lume is very poor also :(

alexsss

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Romania, EU
Hi guys, I pulled the trigger on the ZF Longines a few weeks ago and I was very dissatisfied with it... it arrived with a defective bracelet and after a couple of days it stopped working.
Quite frankly, I was expecting a different quality from Z Factory. I mean, I know they excel in Tudor BB and IWC, but why would you put on the market such crap??
Now I am waiting for the new watch to arrive (I sent back the defective one).
If you'd ask me... I wouldn't recommend it... :(
P.s. the Lume is very poor also :(

Hi, did the new watch arrived in good condition ? Do you still have it ? If yes what's your thoughts on it now ?

mclane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
What a pitty quality is not good enough. I own an original longines hc in the first generation and believe me, the quality is not that good too. Mido for example is far better (and a bit cheaper). On the longines the bracelet is rattling. Good reps (arf, v6f) are a lot better and this is a hard sign to longines.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I've found the gen of this watch very simple in comparison to high end VSF and other reps. The bezel felt very cheap and the bracelet wasn't something to write home about. So if the rep feels cheap - it's just like gen :D

Reactions: Akita and Ferax