• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A couple of Moser's

Marcorex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
THanks I was thinking also tu buy the one with the grey dial, but I saw that is quite a rare piece (platinum with rodium fume dial) they just made 6 pieces.

Well the green dial is also rare they just made 20 hehe

Exactly, I would not care about any flaws :D
The green dial looks stunning, I'll drop an email to Tim

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17

The new Venturer concep looks amazing, hope they rep it soon.

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
After a long wait, my Moser finally arrived, I was a little desperate for it to arrive, so I will make a small reviw of it:

Sincerely my expectations of this watch were very high, when I arrived I felt a bit disappointed about the watch... Starting with the case, it feels like plastic, and the crown is very hard and it´s difficult to change the time, I hope it is made of stainless steel, if not in a few months will start to take a greenish color. The dial has its areas of opportunity but it is not so bad, however the hands don´t look as good. The strap? A 5 USD DHG strap is much better than this (I was planing to change it since the begining, I´m still waiting for the srtap).

What disaponted me more is that I paid 300 USD for a watch that looks and feels like 50 USD, however this is a watch that I have always dreamed of, so I will use it and enjoy. This watch with a good crocodile strap and placing an AR would have a very good look, but I don´t know if I would spend more money on this.

It´s not a hard watch to replicate, so if a slightly more well-known factory did it, I would not mind paying 400 USD for it, however I think it is not a watch with much demand, since many people don´t know Moser, and many do not like a green round watch witouth logo.

The conclusion I reached about this experience is that it is better to buy watches that are manufactured by more known factories.

VQ3Yyh.md.jpg

Reactions: thumbsarehandy

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
Damn. Sorry to hear that mate. Certainly not my experience. While the watch is not as high quality as something like my arf Daytona it’s definitely better than a DHgate special. Time setting for me is quite smooth I hope your issue is not a quality control problem from the factory. The strap is definitely crap as most rep straps are. I’m bummed your disappointed hopefully it will grow on you once you get a good strap on it.

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I have to retract my words...

I honestly began to love the Moser too much, to the point that I encouraged myself and bought a custom alligator strap, and I have to tell you it looks incredible!

VxYTea.md.jpg

Last edited:

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Looks gooood. I was actually shopping around for sterile tourbillons because i wanted something like a moser.

These should really get repped.

hm11esh

4/9/18
Anyone got a link on DHgate for these. I cant seem to find any and not having any luck with Tim

Zkebam

13/8/12
I should have the bleu lagoon in my collection, it's such a beauty....just to look at it. I am not sure it is getting any wristtime, it looks so fragile.