• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A couple of Moser's

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
I'm a big fan of H. Moser & Cie so when I saw that there were a few reps out there I had to get my hands on them.
I was luck enough to find a couple for sale over at RWG from a lovely gentleman from Australia who lived a few suburbs away. It was a sign so I bought them both.
Both were pioneer reps made by HK Factory. They have a low beat non hacking movement. Not bad reps but not amazing either. I sold a blue dial steel one to a friend as the indices had finger prints all of them and it drove me up the wall.
I only have a couple pics of that one.

EF7lL.jpg

6dVYr.jpg

I also got a rose gold grey dial version which had much better QC.

VZQcOL.jpg

VZQCIo.jpg

VZQIiI.jpg

VZQyVr.jpg

VZQKO0.jpg

VZQ6I6.jpg

VZQVgq.jpg

VZJBVG.jpg

VZJrsy.jpg

VZJ4La.jpg

VZJt1g.jpg

VZJLgR.jpg

VZJqVZ.jpg

VZJ7kd.jpg

The dials on these are amazing and it's impossible to really capture it. Unfortunately the dimensions on these are way off at 40mm. The Gen it 43. Lots of other tells but they are still pretty nice watches.

I also recently picked up an Endeavour from China Tim.
Amazing TD and a great first experience with him. Interestingly I had emailed both Tim and Francis at Mr Timezone about this watch and Tim was the only one who was able to get this for me.
The whole process was painless and lightening quick. I ordered it a week out from CNY and he was able to get it all done and shipped to me before everything closed up.

This one is from KB Factory. It has a high beat hacking movement. I think it's a Miyota 9015. Much higher quality than the others and the size is the same as Gen at 40mm.

VZJ9LD.jpg

VZJ0Dp.jpg

VZJceX.jpg

VZJQHf.jpg

VZJIyQ.jpg

VZJv8A.jpg

VZJpBT.jpg

VZJKee.jpg

VZJuHK.jpg

This has become one of my favourite watches. The dial is simply stunning. It changes from a dark almost black to bright green depending on the light and angle. Impossible to truly capture it's beauty.
It's so good I'm contemplating getting the blue dial version as well. If your sitting on the fence about these just do it. You won't regret it.

mimicry

11/3/17
What other colours did Tim have for the Endeavour?

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
He’s got pics of a blue and grey dial version in both steel and rose gold. I actually found the green dial version on DHgate and just asked if he could get one.

trdesign

Known Member
11/3/11
He’s got pics of a blue and grey dial version in both steel and rose gold. I actually found the green dial version on DHgate and just asked if he could get one.
How is the anti reflective on the glass?

One flaw on the endevour, when on the wrist, seems to be that the circular connection on the hands, attached to the canon pin. They appear to be too wide and should get uniformly smaller.

Are the hands 3d or stamped flat?

I love moser and hope to see more pics and video of the dials!!

H.%2BMoser%2BEndeavour%2BCentre%2BSeconds%2BConcept%2BFunky%2BBlue%2B3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

LaSombra

Looking Around
12/2/19

Ordered a Green version as well. Yellow Gold case. Interested to see how it works out.

LaSombra

Looking Around
12/2/19
What is actually the lug width? Based on your pictures I would say 19mm. Is that correct?

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
Ordered a Green version as well. Yellow Gold case. Interested to see how it works out.

Thats awesome! Please post some pics when you get it. And your right the lug width is 19mm. So annoying. Hard to find good straps in that size. Impossible to get a Kudu in 19mm.
I ended up getting a Painswick QR distressed brown 19mm from Watchgecko which I am happy with for now. If you find any other good ones please let me know.

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
How is the anti reflective on the glass?

One flaw on the endevour, when on the wrist, seems to be that the circular connection on the hands, attached to the canon pin. They appear to be too wide and should get uniformly smaller.

Are the hands 3d or stamped flat?

I love moser and hope to see more pics and video of the dials!!

Don't think it has any AR. Hands look 3D.
Heres some more pics...

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I was looking for the Endeavour rep and my TD told me he was not able to get it, I´m so glad that I found your treat.

I just orded the green Endeavour, and I also will order the Painswick but in grey.

I think it is a very minimalist watch that not many people know, which makes it more unique and special.

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
I was looking for the Endeavour rep and my TD told me he was not able to get it, I´m so glad that I found your treat.

I just orded the green Endeavour, and I also will order the Painswick but in grey.

I think it is a very minimalist watch that not many people know, which makes it more unique and special.

Amazing! You won't regret it. Please post some pics when you get it. I was tossing up between the brown and grey strap would be good to see it on the grey.

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Amazing! You won't regret it. Please post some pics when you get it. I was tossing up between the brown and grey strap would be good to see it on the grey.

I will do it. How long did the watch take to arrive since you made the payment?

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Just over a week. Tim was amazing and he has very thorough QC.

THanks I was thinking also tu buy the one with the grey dial, but I saw that is quite a rare piece (platinum with rodium fume dial) they just made 6 pieces.

Well the green dial is also rare they just made 20 hehe

buubdaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
Where did you order? What site/td?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI