• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia 1st attempt

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Hi everyone,

just wanted to dig out this thread again. I've just looked up the Astronomia reps offered on DHgate and I was really impressed that there were several offers. Some already started at about 260$ (if this was a trustworthy offer I'd be really tempted) and I was really surprised when I saw that they'd started offering different dial options like a baguette diamond version or even the "Gambler" version. I wouldn't have expected that...
If you guys wanna check the offers you have to search after "Epic X" on DHgate, otherwise you won't find them.

Regards, Tobi

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Not the best quality, but looks nice hehe

Did someone actually buy one?

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Not sure if somebody's ordered one but at least they say that there were 3 orders per product and I've actually even seen a review on the watch.

Sure it's not gonna be the best quality, but I'm in love with the Astronomia (at least the gen) and I'm thinking about getting one but somehow I don't dare ordering one... Maybe some day...
​​​

Repwatches 87

Looking Around
26/10/19
hello to everyone, when it comes to Jacobs Astronomia, I already sold three such watches in March, somehow it's a shame, but no tourbilion

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Someone posted a video on reddit r/rep sub, looks good, but obviously the watch doesn’t rotate as per gen, maybe the factories should work at it :)

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Someone posted a video on reddit r/rep sub, looks good, but obviously the watch doesn’t rotate as per gen, maybe the factories should work at it :)

Just saw that video and I gotta say I'm actually quite impressed! Looks definitely quite good for the very first replica of such a complicated watch. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the fact that it looks like the faux tourbillon is a bit loose. It just starts moving as soon as you move the watch...

If you haven't seen the video yet, here's a link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/e82n0a/astronomia_monday/

Reactions: Arnie365

APDX

Looking Around
28/2/21
OR
Does someone know how to replace the battery on this Jacob & Co Astronomia replica? I'm sure it's possible but I can't seem to find the way. :idontno:

Last edited:

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
I can’t get the image out of my head… a guy stepping out of a beat up Civic with Yeezy’s, a shiny vinyl Gucci backpack, a Supreme hoodie and topping the whole sh** show off with this hunk of plastic ????????

Reactions: WristClock

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
so RMF might have a clone tourbillon movement out for astronomia i found it on DH Gate.