• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia 1st attempt

Vladgo

Horology Curious
2/12/18
Did you order watch from this site prevous?
Looks like as fake site no?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Well, it's not listed as a TD on the forum, but their website is: xxxxxxx

you better edit your post - even though you mentioned he is not a trusted dealer - he is a scammer in the first place.

Dont give other members the opportunity to f*ck it up just because of curiosity.

Do yourself all a favor and use common sense once a day - maybe when it comes to those sellers that use gen pictures and advert their crap with a whole lot of discounts that are nowhere near the actual retail price of certain reps on the TD sites.

... once a day - just for a second.

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Thanks for your replys. Sorry for indicating the link.

Yep, their website looks like a scammer site using gen pics, but I've contacted them via email and they seem to be trustworthy. They answer a lot of questions, send me pics of the actual replica and upon request they even film the watch next to a piece of paper with my name on it. Not sure if a scammer would do that...
Oh and concerning the price: On the website they indicate a price of round about $300 (I don't know the actual price at the moment), but like I've written before, the real price is a little bit higher.

Regards

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Thanks for your replys. Sorry for indicating the link.

Yep, their website looks like a scammer site using gen pics, but I've contacted them via email and they seem to be trustworthy. They answer a lot of questions, send me pics of the actual replica and upon request they even film the watch next to a piece of paper with my name on it. Not sure if a scammer would do that...
Oh and concerning the price: On the website they indicate a price of round about $300 (I don't know the actual price at the moment), but like I've written before, the real price is a little bit higher.

Regards

It's not an automatic movement in the first place. Look at the back of one of the small casebacks, it has a small button which indicates Quartz (as only quartz movement use this type of non-crown operation via a button)

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Thanks for your explanation! You may be right with the dealer.

Is it already available anywhere else?

(As you can tell, I'm a complete noob concerning replica watches. LOL)

Regards

Vladgo

Horology Curious
2/12/18
Any news?
Anyone is have info?

GerRepFan

13/2/19
I've seen them appearing in some videos on YT and you can definitely see it's an automatic watch.
There were also two offers on DHgate but I've just noticed they were taken down. But no other offers yet... Maybe someone's got a source for the watch?

EDIT: https://youtu.be/ZMLQlB0MZdM

Noticed the moving balance wheel as a fake "tourbillon"?

The guy who uploaded this video also provided an email address in the comments, but I'm not sure if that's a trustworthy seller...

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and Vladgo

Vladgo

Horology Curious
2/12/18
Thanks!
But still impossible to see how movement is work.

vucongluan7256

Looking Around
3/2/19
Its might not work because I see the earth of thoes watches are the same position
Anyway, Its a nice looking rep!

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

GerRepFan

13/2/19
No, the arms are definitely not turning like the gen one. But in my opinion you can definitely see the balance wheel moving in one video. But that's probably the only thing moving on the watch.

dom555

Looking Around
21/5/19
Is this available? would love to own one...
Any information on anyone selling a replica astronomia contact me please!