• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MB and F legacy machine reveal

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
not going to lie , the seconds things is weird and inexplicable......why would they do that as a permanent function ?

Reactions: vcappp

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
So, since I know they just use same movement and not mod the the movement, I guess the date function is not real working date, won't change the date automatically, only change via push button on the 7,8 o clock.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This is getting worse and worse..despite the initial excitement for this replica after seeing and reading all of this, I will easilly pass on it. Waiting for V2, V3,..

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
anyond who can explain the weird seconds function ???

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
anyond who can explain the weird seconds function ???

Dude are you pay attention what we discussed about?.. original movement is made for only run 30 secs counter dial, the factory don't mod the movement, and don't know why they want to put no sense 60 sec counter dial instead of sec dial. Sometimes I don't get the Chinese strange thinking. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This is getting worse and worse..despite the initial excitement for this replica after seeing and reading all of this, I will easilly pass on it. Waiting for V2, V3,..

Agree, fuck it im out. Now its the bloody date that needs to be set manually. Keep coming surprises.

They actually could have bettet brought back the MB&F HM2 rep...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
Wait what? Date doesn't actually change automatically? Tragic.

Where do you find out this info by the way?

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
More photos and short video. I wanna just sit and cry how they f*%>{d up this rep project. I was so excited..

At least we didn't had months of hype before getting disappointed... It was quick!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
reppists Can someone relay to the factory that if they fixed that 60 second counter they'd probably have 100% increase in purchases? While they're at it, they can fix the balance wheel size too - but unfortunately the 60 second counter marking looks silly when its completing the circuit in 30 seconds.

BIONONE

28/4/17
reppists Can someone relay to the factory that if they fixed that 60 second counter they'd probably have 100% increase in purchases? While they're at it, they can fix the balance wheel size too - but unfortunately the 60 second counter marking looks silly when its completing the circuit in 30 seconds.

no one of the customers out there will notice this from pictures ;)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I belive that the fake PR at 4 o’clock would be the best option for the moment, until and if the develope a new movement eventually but I doubt somehow that they would go that far..

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

The balance wheel size problem is no way to fix it even on v2 or v3 forever, because balance wheel size is effective vph. if vph different, then the all gear train need to redesign, the factory don't have technical team and money to do that. Unless some factory wanna design new movement.

Last edited by a moderator:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I think factory want make new rep , should ask us for idea before release..:picard: