• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The real hype is here - Roger dubuis Excalibur tourbillon

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
Has anyone been having trouble sourcing one of these? My TD showed me one after a week and a half but the QC wasn’t great and it’s veen 2 weeks since then.

Djsani26

Supporter
Certified
10/7/09
Austria
Hi guys what dou you think about new Bbr factory Roger D. They make it really good now :) is somebody thinking about ordering this new model :)

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hi guys what dou you think about new Bbr factory Roger D. They make it really good now :) is somebody thinking about ordering this new model :)

Do you mean the v3 skeletonised excalibur? It does look really good! Im planning on getting a gold one to go with my v1 in silver but im not in a rush. Really tempted by the bbr spider tourby in the mean time!

Reactions: Djsani26

Djsani26

Supporter
Certified
10/7/09
Austria
Dr Fun Socks yes new one with titanum case :) i really like it. I am thinking to buy this one 45 mm. Like i see they remove wheel and they make movement and all watch case 1:1 :) i have to just think beacuse my wrist is about 6 cm and watch ist 45mm how it will fit :)
how do you like v1? How is with reserve & precision?how is feel when you hand wind it :)

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Dr Fun Socks yes new one with titanum case :) i really like it. I am thinking to buy this one 45 mm. Like i see they remove wheel and they make movement and all watch case 1:1 :) i have to just think beacuse my wrist is about 6 cm and watch ist 45mm how it will fit :)
how do you like v1? How is with reserve & precision?how is feel when you hand wind it :)

Yeah the new one with the titanium case is going to get ordered very soon hopefully. Its a great looking watch! I like my v1 a lot. Its a great watch, super thin and small and comfortable. Ive done a full review on it here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ubuis-excalibur-tourbillon-by-bbr-full-review

Reactions: Almog

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Has anyone been having trouble sourcing one of these? My TD showed me one after a week and a half but the QC wasn’t great and it’s veen 2 weeks since then.

Same here mate. I rejected the first my TD got and I am still waiting for a second one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Same here mate. I rejected the first my TD got and I am still waiting for a second one...

What kind of problems are you guys seeing? All i wanted from my v1 was the bezel to line up at 12 at the little hand on the tourbillon to line up with the screw.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Mine had a scratch on the mainspring barrel, just under the D of Dubuis at 12 o’clock. It catches the light and attracts the eye... otherwise the watch was perfect. Really annoying I had to reject it but I knew it would bother me too much

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
The seconds hand on mine hadn't lined up with the screw. All good now though! Approved one a few months ago now with everything lined up properly

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
More than 20 days after I discarded the first one, still no sign of its replacement... patience at its peak! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
More than 20 days after I discarded the first one, still no sign of its replacement... patience at its peak! Lol

We had to wait about 2-3 month after paying to receive the double tourbillon.... that was a patience tester!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Any photos of the rejected one?

2644a21131b4c66cf8b0675e04ac91c2.jpg

Apparently (I was told) it is really obvious when the light hits the watch. Not that obvious on the picture...

Reactions: asuwere

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
VXPuqR.jpg

VXPE6A.jpg

VXPKMg.jpg

VXPWTQ.jpg

VXPpAa.jpg

VXPbCf.jpg

VXPv8y.jpg

VXPy3X.jpg

My spyder arrived today - absolutely stunning! The mainspring barrel has a few marks on it but not to worry. Just don’t do what I did and send an email to the TD moaning about a broken wheel that was hidden in QC, only to realise it’s part of the model! Oooops

VXPIvG.jpg

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
[mention]Scottymagic [/mention] stunner mate! Enjoy wearing this summer beast!

razr321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/17
VXPuqR.jpg

VXPE6A.jpg

VXPKMg.jpg

VXPWTQ.jpg

VXPpAa.jpg

VXPbCf.jpg

VXPv8y.jpg

VXPy3X.jpg

My spyder arrived today - absolutely stunning! The mainspring barrel has a few marks on it but not to worry. Just don’t do what I did and send an email to the TD moaning about a broken wheel that was hidden in QC, only to realise it’s part of the model! Oooops

VXPIvG.jpg

This looks so nice! How big is your wrist though? I want one of these really badly but I think my skinny wrists won't be able to pull it off lol