• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The real hype is here - Roger dubuis Excalibur tourbillon

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Dr Socks

Did they manage to find you a good example, or gave you the "there all like that" line.

On the other hand, a quick look online and there are plenty of examples of the bezel not alighning to the 6 and 12. But like you, it would drive me potty.

Hey man, all the ones Ive seen online so far has had the correct bezel positioning. Can you link me one or two pics of gen that isn't lined up at 12 o'clock marker? Thanks!

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hey man, all the ones Ive seen online so far has had the correct bezel positioning. Can you link me one or two pics of gen that isn't lined up at 12 o'clock marker? Thanks!

I think he ment reps mate. Id kick right off if my 125k gen didnt line up haha

cyberceo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/18
Did anyone get their hands on rose gold plated version. Any pics on hand of that version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lezzare

Supporter
Certified
29/1/09
SG
Here goes my hope to change the strap... :(

It's still possible, as DrFunSocks mentioned, just send your rep strap to the strap maker to reuse the insert. I'm ordering a spare strap for this purpose.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I might get one and worst thin use a 26mm strap (I don't really like the insert on the gen strap anyway)

How loud is the movement? I had quite a few tourbillon and they usually have a strong "tick". Since this watch is so skeletoned, is it worst? (I had one that you could ear in a silent room from 4-5 meter.)

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Plenty, not exact model, but as you can see its does not appear to be a priority to be bang on other Excalibur models.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Wristwatches/31387/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=roger+excalibur

I dont really get your point here, i looked through all the ebay listings and theyre all equidistant around the lugs? I get the point the triangle doesn’t always hit 12 but you can be damn sure they are equal around that lug? Its whens they are <5 degrees off we are talking about?

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Btw is the middle insert on the strap or molded on the case (just seen gen is on the case)

I try to see if any 25-26mm stra would fit or if you need a custom work.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
after sleeping on it, this watch is too nice. I placed my order. Will complain about the strap later :p