• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The real hype is here - Roger dubuis Excalibur tourbillon

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
They need to make this 2018 spider edition
they almost there, they only need to add the metal web net where the regular version is transparent

Reactions: vcappp

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
TS watch has update new pics, watch are nice, but the strap and buckle very bad....

Reactions: vcappp

wassuphk

20/5/16
84dcbeaf9d016bec76e8c3ce768bf9ae.jpg
f8a1531a790d3426d28945cab9147270.jpg
c687cd6424b423bd61490dd56293a784.jpg
0335a36dd87f1fd46e58daddab275f0c.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Reactions: tedit

Bendori

2/5/16
Ordered mine today from Mary, apparently the factory is not shipping yet but ill post some pics when i can!

How are you going to deal with those out of place brass gears in the rep of your grail? I would be so furious if my grail came out in rep with such OBVIOUS visual flaws.

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
How are you going to deal with those out of place brass gears in the rep of your grail? I would be so furious if my grail came out in rep with such OBVIOUS visual flaws.

bro, I don't think reps are for you if you can't live with some flaws, especially very hard to replicate tourbillons like this one that I'm saving 124k on, I think it's not worth paying 124k to move some gears.

Reactions: Mr Gatsby

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Ive had no problem with the knights of the round table and thats 250k haha. You really think thieves have a clue what roger dubuis is? It would be riskier wearing a rolex!

i know! i wasn't talking about thieves and such, more like your friends/ collegues / work people that maybe could know what that is ahah

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

Its a working skeletonised tourbillon, who cares if theres 2 extra gears? As max said at over 60k per gear to move, im more than happy. Its a replica watch... that 5k replica double tourbillon didn’t exactly fly off the shelves but its still an engineering marvel.

i know! i wasn't talking about thieves and such, more like your friends/ collegues / work people that maybe could know what that is ahah

Dude im not donald trump, none of my freind or family know or care what roger dubuis is. Well i force the mrs to come to the shop in harrods whenever were in london... I just like them despite some costing more than my house :)

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Its a working skeletonised tourbillon, who cares if theres 2 extra gears? As max said at over 60k per gear to move, im more than happy. Its a replica watch... that 5k replica double tourbillon didn’t exactly fly off the shelves but its still an engineering marvel.

Dude im not donald trump, none of my freind or family know or care what roger dubuis is. Well i force the mrs to come to the shop in harrods whenever were in london... I just like them despite some costing more than my house :)

Nice answer, i admire how you just wear them, i can't go around with a 145k watch, the people i hang out with know watches and will understand that i can't afford the watch that i'm wearing and will think it's a rep, that's why i stick with "cheaper" watches, like rolex, AP, etc...
If you can do that just do that!

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Nice answer, i admire how you just wear them, i can't go around with a 145k watch, the people i hang out with know watches and will understand that i can't afford the watch that i'm wearing and will think it's a rep, that's why i stick with "cheaper" watches, like rolex, AP, etc...
If you can do that just do that!

Is it that bad to wear a replica watch? If your friends like watches surely they would just appreciate a good quality watch for the money? They may even be on the forum who knows! Try easing them in, tell them you picked up a noob daytona on your travels cheap but look at the quality... your friends wouldn’t disown you for liking different stuff to them!

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Is it that bad to wear a replica watch? If your friends like watches surely they would just appreciate a good quality watch for the money? They may even be on the forum who knows! Try easing them in, tell them you picked up a noob daytona on your travels cheap but look at the quality... your friends wouldn’t disown you for liking different stuff to them!

yeah i do agree, but it's not that easy and not in the environment that i'm in, better fake than sorry lmao (JK)