Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

The real hype is here - Roger dubuis Excalibur tourbillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks beautiful in the gold, the hands pop.

Comment

What is your wrist size chronomate ?

Comment

Is the total case dimension 42mm or 44mm?

Comment

42mm, I have a 7 in wrist. I wear a 42mm panerai, find the 44m too big.

Comment

chronomate any need for third party crystal those shots say no, but man I do love my prof crystals.

Comment

I think its ok as is.

Comment

Would it be possible with some wrists shots from a distance?

Looking to buy this watch and mod it so it doesnt say Roger Dubuis on the front. Really sad you cannot buy this watch without the markings on it. Anyone who doesn't know watches doesnt care and anyone who knows watches knows it is not real. Would love that watch just clean.

Does anyone have experience getting in contact with the factories and getting a watch without name and logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bananlaksen View Post

Looking to buy this watch and mod it so it doesnt say Roger Dubuis on the front. Really sad you cannot buy this watch without the markings on it. Anyone who doesn't know watches doesnt care and anyone who knows watches knows it is not real. Would love that watch just clean.

Does anyone have experience getting in contact with the factories and getting a watch without name and logo?
                  Well you could talk to modders for removing the name,engravings and logo from the watch and i do not think its gonna cost that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bananlaksen View Post

Maybe 1 out of every 100,000 people would know what roger dubuis even is, and im being generous. If you like the watch just buy it and wear it. What are you going to say to all of your ‘friends’ who recognise its a roger dubuis? because no one else is making a skeletonised tourbillon with a star shape? Just buy tbe watch, wear it and be happy with it. Its a sweet ass time piece.

Since you asked im sure the lack of quality will help your decision....

Comment

I don't see the hour hand...did it fall off?

so on the fence on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ams55557 View Post
                        I don't see the hour hand...did it fall off?

so on the fence on this one...
                        beneath the minute hand

Comment

Has anyone been having trouble sourcing one of these? My TD showed me one after a week and a half but the QC wasn’t great and it’s veen 2 weeks since then.

Comment

Originally posted by packerjames95 View Post
                            Has anyone been having trouble sourcing one of these? My TD showed me one after a week and a half but the QC wasn’t great and it’s veen 2 weeks since then.

What wasnt great?

Comment

Working...
                            X