Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

The real hype is here - Roger dubuis Excalibur tourbillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodescu View Post
    Anyone ordered one from Mary?
    Yeah i got mine from mary

Comment

Originally posted by wassuphk View Post
      my order is coming !looking forward

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
      Hey man what kind of power reserve are you getting roughly?

Comment

I am confused now..

just found this photo, the sticker says JB factory, the movement is a bit different, didn’t compare everything but I immediately see there is no extra gold gears, the skeleton construction is bolder same goes for the tourbillon cage, there are some other differences and overall I am liking this new release more than the one from BBR factory..

BBR vs JB

Last edited by dadog13; 11-01-19, 08:15.

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post
          I am confused now..

just found this photo, the sticker says JB factory, the movement is a bit different, didn’t compare everything but I immediately see there is no extra gold gears, the skeleton construction is bolder same goes for the tourbillon cage, there are some other differences and overall I am liking this new release more than the one from BBR factory..

BBR vs JB

Intresting
          where the photo from?

Comment

if anyone has gotten his in europe and for some reason wants to get rid of it... PM me.
            Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799 Double Chronograph
            Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
            Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post
              I am confused now..

BBR vs JB

I think BBR is better,

Comment

Yeah BBR is much better, maybe it doesn't have the gold gears slightly left of the hands, but the bridges are thinner, it's more skeleton

Comment

Asovo Max_Schiller you can join the discussion in this separate thread if you wish

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ing-tourbillon

Comment

Originally posted by cyberceo View Post
                    Did anyone get their hands on rose gold plated version. Any pics on hand of that version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I just got QC pics of the rose gold version. I also bought two asso straps for it (that come with other Excalibur reps):

Already accepted, so no need to read me the forum rules
                    Patek Philippe Nautilus: https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sh...-by-Chronomate
                    Tudor Black Bay red: https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sh...to-compilation

Comment

Looks REALLY NICE - can you post more pictures when you get it please? Who was the TD? THANKS!!

Comment

So I received mine. Beautiful watch, pics to follow. I could not wind it with any success, but with a 1/4 lug nut driver it winds fine. Power reserve about 27 hrs. Not loving the strap and would love to source a non-fake croc strap. It would look great on a rubber or sueded strap like other Dubuis. Overall, verry happy with the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by odonreps View Post
                          So I received mine. Beautiful watch, pics to follow. I could not wind it with any success, but with a 1/4 lug nut driver it winds fine. Power reserve about 27 hrs. Not loving the strap and would love to source a non-fake croc strap. It would look great on a rubber or sueded strap like other Dubuis. Overall, verry happy with the watch.
                          If you end up with a croc strap, please tell us where you sourced it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BlossomboofyBoofystewie2 View Post

If you end up with a croc strap, please tell us where you sourced it. Thanks!
                            Read the thread man this question has popped up so many times. Any td in the strap section can make them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post

Read the thread man this question has popped up so many times. Any td in the strap section can make them.
                              Thanks - I didn't know that.

Comment

Wow this looks awesome, definitely couldn't pull this off in my £500 car though haha

Comment

Working...
                                X