• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Joker new release

bigbangtkh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/1/16
Ok then I think I have a no name factory v2 (received in may), since the guy pointed out the serial number instead of “prototype” on the back of the watch.
v2 tongue is 24hr cycle, left crown is not adjustable for deco only

G

I may have to pick one of these up. I would swap the strap for just a plain black alligator however.

If they repped the 'Mime' version I would buy it in a heartbeat. It's gorgeous.

ebd3858f52efb16777b1901c2de12268.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TESLA760 and Almog

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I am seeing the TWF version on intime and puretime, can’t find the V9F version anywhere. Do any TDs have the V9F?

ric88

13/11/21
First time in this forum and first time buying a rep. I just got the TW version and I don't know what gen this is but the tongue is a 15 day moon phase. I think they tied it to the date wheel? The left "ear" has a pusher that allows you to set the tongue. Once set, it moves everyday in 15 steps (thus my conclusion that they tied it to the date wheel). Since half of the wheel always shows.

​​​​The edges of the buckle as well as lugs and crown are a bit sharp but was easily fixed (rubbed it against a corrugated box it came in, the box got mangled the edges gone and no scratches in the watch).

The eyes are curved but I don't think it's as curved as the OG.

Anyways here are some pictures:

​​​​

ric88

13/11/21
I know this is an old thread. But would just like to post an update on my watch. TWF made a good rep, the only issue is with their crystal which is cloudy and gets in the way of the beautiful dial. So I went ahead and replaced the dial with a slightly domed sapphire crystal with AR coating in the undersiunderside. It now looks so much better.

If you see the pictures in the previous post, the crystal gets cloudy on certain angles.

Now it no longer does.

Note: crystal looks better in person than on the pictures I posted.

Reactions: joeyc and RedBearrd

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Thanks for posting this where did you source the crystal, and who did the work thanks :)

ric88

13/11/21
Thanks for posting this where did you source the crystal, and who did the work thanks :)
I sourced the crystal from AliExpress MaxiFocus Double Domed Saphire Crystal 35mm 1.2mm in thickness. I did the work myself as I have a watch crystal press. The "eyes" have a kind of interesting mechanism so just be careful when removing the dial/movement from the case and aligning it back when you place it back. Swapping of crystal is a relatively simple process as I do this for my Seikos with Hardlex Crystal.

ric88

13/11/21
The gen has AR ?
Yes, gen has AR according to their website and easily seen in their photos. That's how the dial pops because the crystal doesn't seem foggy. It is suppose to be a 34.5mm AR coated Sapphire Crystal.

kiasunkiasi

Known Member
16/6/23
Malaysia
Does the eyes look flat? And how is the AR coating?
the eyes has some bulge / dome shaped, lighting reflection do move when moving the watch
not sure about AR coating, but the red nose, red mounth lines, white "zig-zag" clown face lines, name and logo are quite vivid; except white area of the eyes are a bit dull probably due to material used

Reactions: ric88