• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Joker new release

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Looks like the V9 version has a movement with working moonphase at 6 (tongue). I saw a video of the movement with this function (working push button on the crown at 9 o’clock)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
What TD has it?

Probably all TD can source one for you. This is a new released watch and probably our TD’s still haven’t updated their website offers. From what I have seen face side and movement related it’s superior to the “old” rep of the Joker. Backside I’ve seen it has as well the “Prototype” engraving but that could be as well only a prototype of the rep and not the serial rep, we still have to see. As I said, new release and still not all the information are available.

kameelperd

30/4/19
Probably all TD can source one for you. This is a new released watch and probably our TD’s still haven’t updated their website offers. From what I have seen face side and movement related it’s superior to the “old” rep of the Joker. Backside I’ve seen it has as well the “Prototype” engraving but that could be as well only a prototype of the rep and not the serial rep, we still have to see. As I said, new release and still not all the information are available.

Thanks. I do want one.

I have the older rep, and its not this good.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
My “old” rep was a 1.1 ;) model, the prototype was changed to a serial number.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I have the “old” V2 rep (unknown factory) as well..
I have added the croco tie strap..
With this new release I am as well considering to upgrade.

kameelperd

30/4/19
Look a lot better. Plus it does have the 3d eyes, the functioning moon phase tongue.

What I hate about my "old" Joker is that the number 12 in the left eye is almost touching the base, looks completely off (plus the numbers are very weak inked).

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Looks like the V9 version has a movement with working moonphase at 6 (tongue). I saw a video of the movement with this function (working push button on the crown at 9 o’clock)

Where do you find these images released from the factories? A forum system? I found one youku vid on this model, but the eyes didn't really look "3D" to me, but it had the moonphase.

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
https://imgur.com/a/sr3e1c2

Attached another video that I've found of the new version. Tempted to change to it but would be interested to see how they've done the moon phase. If they've copied the original or not

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
https://imgur.com/a/sr3e1c2

Attached another video that I've found of the new version. Tempted to change to it but would be interested to see how they've done the moon phase. If they've copied the original or not

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

In this video I do not see any 3D effect on the eyes. Am I wrong?

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
In this video I do not see any 3D effect on the eyes. Am I wrong?

Actually they are rounded, you can see the light reflection on the edges. If this in fact is 2824 with MP module I will get this model over the previous release.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Actually they are rounded, you can see the light reflection on the edges. If this in fact is 2824 with MP module I will get this model over the previous release.

I see the rounded edges on the pictures. But not on the video.

Bigbang888

Horology Curious
21/2/17
DIY
f45c5f32bf7999408e11f70d4a59f8f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk