• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Joker new release

ric88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/21
the eyes has some bulge / dome shaped, lighting reflection do move when moving the watch
not sure about AR coating, but the red nose, red mounth lines, white "zig-zag" clown face lines, name and logo are quite vivid; except white area of the eyes are a bit dull probably due to material used
Enjoy your watch. This is one fun watch to have. The moon-phase though is only 15 days and not the real 28.5 days moon phase.

kiasunkiasi

Known Member
16/6/23
Malaysia
Enjoy your watch. This is one fun watch to have. The moon-phase though is only 15 days and not the real 28.5 days moon phase.
thanks
I think it doesn't matter on that 15-days moon phase, as it won't be a daily beater, just a fun watch

Enrico02

Horology Curious
4/1/24
Loving the general idea of the watch, but im not the biggest fan of the joker design. But I really like the minion version and am wondering, if there is any rep of this watch.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Loving the general idea of the watch, but im not the biggest fan of the joker design. But I really like the minion version and am wondering, if there is any rep of this watch.
As far as I know, no ☹️

Enrico02

Horology Curious
4/1/24
As far as I know, no ☹️
Thx for the fast answer. But its kinda sad that there is no rep. Such a fun watch and also with the strap probably a great match to every jeans outfit. Would be a great daily.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions