• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MB&F Watches

Silvercid

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Deutschland
Hello Mates,

I am ready to buy a MB&F wristwatch.

Can you name a reliable site that ships to Germany?

Thank you so much

Berni

taifighter84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/17
how come not many reps of this super high demand watch brand? Would be nice.

Silvercid

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Deutschland
Thank you ZoomBoy - it is sure a nice Site you leaded me to but I am already crazy for these watches - and even USED we talk about 50.000 and more.
To many beautiful watches out there to spent that much on a Fashion Item - what the MB&F Watches are more or less.Do you agree???

Silvercid

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Deutschland
I still need help : Where can i buy good reps of mb&f watches: Iam located in germany -but i have friends worldwide - shipping is not the problem

t h a n k y o u guys for help

Wraithier

19/6/16
I think you found your answer unfortunately. There are none. These are watches that use specialized in house movements.

Rep factories only use movements that are readily available to them, only recently have they actually begun to replicate some in-house movements from Omega and Rolex, and these are both used to produce reps that sell really well, IE the Rolex Daytona.

MB&F, Uwerk and other are mainly niche brands and do not have a big enough demand in the market for rep makers to touch them. Even if they do rep them they will be poor and will never function as gen.

Silvercid

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Deutschland
Thank you Wraithier for the competent answer. Indeed I am searching for a U-Boat U42 UNICUM and it is the same story.

I really appreciate if you keep me informed because -as you can tell by my late answer - I am not arround that often.

My main focus were Vint Seikos and Chronoa from 40-70th.

But - as some others I felt attracted by some "piece of arts" and I think I already spend a lot of money in the watches I mentioned....

Hoping..... that I minimum get my money back or maybe make a bit.

If you have news I am happy if you contact me direct. My Email is [email protected] and if you are interested

I show you show of my collection.

Wishing you a happy new year mate.

Greets
Berni

Silvercid

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Deutschland
See - that red 840 is a good sample of my philosophy. I rather have 5 or 6 cars and a variation of fun than ONE "WHATEVER WATCH" I saved money for

6 month -1 year or maybe longer to get that ONE kick.

That is only MY truth -I might be a Mega High to finally get the piece of desire???