Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Longines Master Chrono Moonphase TT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longines Master Chrono Moonphase TT

Hi guys I just recieved a watch I`ve been wanting for a long time and when it turned up in a M2M sale here on RWI, brand spanking new never worn for $ 90 incl.free shipping from Singapore I just jumped in and got it!

It really lives up to my hopes so Im a happy camper now after getting hold of this one....on to some pics

Butterfly clasp works perfectly

I really dont think it is a genuine Longines movement but then you never know

I have this one too except mine is not the same version as yours. Yours sure looks nice and for $90 how can you go wrong?
    Really... ....... :P

Comment

Actually quite nice. What really works? Quartz?

B

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Originally posted by bobandshawn View Post
        Actually quite nice. What really works? Quartz?

B
        I dont really get your question, if you look at the last picture its pretty obvious that its not a quartz

Comment

Lovely watch!!!! Exactly what i'm looking for.
          Where did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by SliceMaster View Post

I dont really get your question, if you look at the last picture its pretty obvious that its not a quartz
            LOL...Pay bobandshawn no mind...he's obviously been in the cider again or the herb garden...
            "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
            One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Sorry - I don't even remember this. Probably was a type of cider at play. I did say it was nice...

B

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

I'll never be able to understand putting the year in the date windows. Beyond that its very sharp, especially for the price. Enjoy it!
                My wish list: gen components...
                Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

Sharp watch

just what I am looking for... could you share seller please

Comment

the caseback is super nice but the clasp seems off a bit. Or is it just me? Don't know. But still looks great and that is just nitpicking for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X